Search results

1. meowmeow

Improve the safewalk

Yea who knows I haven't tried so I can't say for watchdog specifically.
  2. meowmeow

Improve the safewalk

I don't think so because you'll still do the same stuff just send packets slower. Same reason why speed won't bypass anticheats even if you use low timer. You'll have to slow down legit ways such as godbridge scaffold mode which slows you down by releasing movement keys or breezily bridge...
  3. meowmeow

External esp vape lite

vape.gg/support
  4. meowmeow

Banned on pika

Pika falses a decent amount and is quite sensitive (hence why the bans are 1hr), lower autoclicker cps and replace fastplace with rightclicker.
  5. meowmeow

WTap disabled on teammates

Wtap (at least in v4 idk if lite added this yet) has a select hits option which should do that. And the predict blockhit won't block if someone is running away etc either.
  6. meowmeow

Is silent Aura supposed to do this?

Yeah, I think he has a closet config with silentaura.
  7. meowmeow

Is silent Aura supposed to do this?

That's the point of aura it will aim serverside towards enemies, if you go to vape settings > silent aim, you can turn on 3rd person view to see how it aims serverside when you're in third person.
  8. meowmeow

Checks to Timer

Timer is inherently detectable regardless of what you do, sure you can add a bunch of conditionals and stuff to bypass certain anticheats but that only works because those anticheats disable certain checks during certain events, such as taking damage. It's just a temporary bypass, it can be...
  9. meowmeow

FastStop

Yeah I can actually see a legit "faststop" being useful by just pressing movement keys.
  10. meowmeow

Improve the safewalk

Has to do with the acceleration or something I forgot but vape is a simple safewalk meanwhile updated blatant clients have one that "fixes" that for Hypixel.
  11. meowmeow

Silent scaffold

It is planned.
  12. meowmeow

HurtTime Blockhit

Yep +1
  13. meowmeow

Allow vape’s users to download all versions from vape v4 from changelog

It has been suggested before. At the moment you can access V3 and V2 though, just not older V4 versions.
  14. meowmeow

Hypixel AntiFireball Settings?

No settings will get you anticheat banned, if you want to use it for closet cheating just use 120 angle like pogama said & you can use 10 aim speed + silent aim if you want (or the other settings). Also make sure your movement is at proper in vape settings, avoids it looking weird.
  15. meowmeow

Gifting Vape

Oh yeah, forgot about that.
  16. meowmeow

Gifting Vape

Keys for it yeah
  17. meowmeow

silentaura vs ac, velo(hypixel main 150ms)

I can't say its bad but if you want to blatant cheat there are better clients, if you want to closet cheat then vape v4 is a lot better.
  18. meowmeow

are there any ways to set reach in v4 to 200 blocks?

Its the same thing & the only way (99% sure) to get "infinite" reach. I remember using reach above 6 blocks years and years ago & it didn't behave like regular reach behaved. The only way to attack someone above 6 blocks without tp aura (3 if through blocks) in vanilla is to either use a plugin...
  19. meowmeow

Suggestions on what to use

Ima be real if you get 30 ms you should stick to the classic closet stuff like aimassist & autoclicker, maybe jump reset velocity if you want. You already have an advantage with that ping.
  20. meowmeow

Text Gui REVAMP!

Well the default font will use the font of whatever pack you use.