Search results

1. 228lol

Vape v4 crashing with mods

what mods do you use?
  2. 228lol

Confused About Temp and Watt Control.

Hey guys, I've been timidly dipping my toes into the prosumer stage of vaping and I'm thinking of getting something highly powerful and versatile. My setup goal is pricey but it's one I think would both fit my needs and give me some room to play around with more advanced cloud chasing...
  3. 228lol

Batter Scaffld mode

dumbass
  4. 228lol

Vape Lite ESP 2D External

everyone knows your dumbass doesn't do shit except play alone, you're not streaming or recording, stfu
  5. 228lol

what should i do with my money

i've got 100 euro, what should i buy with it
  6. 228lol

Anti sniper config

keepsprint bypasses without flagging, 3.3-3.5 reach will get you banned through atlas on 50 ping
  7. 228lol

Anti sniper config

hm, idk i wouldn' trust myself bc i didn't play hypixel for a while, but probably reach 3.05-3.2 would probably bypass on 50 ping, don't really know any settings for killaura
  8. 228lol

Best "Blatant" Client?

bro lives in washington d.c.
  9. 228lol

Anti sniper config

bro wants the mf to get banned
  10. 228lol

Best "Blatant" Client?

there's literally rules, you basically broke the first rule 🤡
  11. 228lol

Best "Blatant" Client?

yeah having rights must be boring
  12. 228lol

scaffold

i've gotten used to it so i just shift myself but yeah +1
  13. 228lol

Sumo hypixel

or what
  14. 228lol

为什么vape注入非常慢

chinga ching chonga chong
  15. 228lol

Sumo hypixel

what is the point of playing sumo? everyone cheats in it with antiknockback, the highest streak i got was 73 then i got bhopped on, play minemen sumo, use some settings on here, there's lots of configs for minemen
  16. 228lol

your dead mother

your dead mother
  17. 228lol

forums

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape forums :trole: Suggestion Description: add an upvoting/downvoting system to suggestions so people don't necropost with "+1" Video Reference (Not required):
  18. 228lol

Triggerbot for 1.9+

i already suggested that long time ago on an old account, never got added, i think the post doesn't even exist
  19. 228lol

Legit Config For Pika/Jartex

why would you want to ghost on those servers, don't they use matrix? even akrien bypasses
  20. 228lol

question about suggestions

idk probably was thinking about some other forum