Vape Forums

Alexx
Alexx
I think what is considered blatant is very situational. It doesn’t necessarily vary between every single game mode, but in something like the pit where it is a giant clusterfuck you can go a lot higher than in a 1v1. I’m going to arbitrarily use hypixel skywars for the sake of my opinion, if you have a certain circumstance you want me to evaluate let me know. 1/3
Alexx
Alexx
I’m also going to define the term blatant as a setting that could be accurately detected by the naked eye almost 100% of the time. I’m going to say the max reach is around 3.4-3.5 for hypixel, and the lowest velocity is 86 hor 100 ver. These are so high because hypixel is so laggy. 2/3
Alexx
Alexx
For my main I go extremely blatant, usually as high as their ncp Config will allow. 4.0 reach, .2 hitboxes, 86 hor velocity, sometimes even using killaura. 3/3
IncognitoDoge
IncognitoDoge
Hm ok, 3.4 / 3.5 is what I was thinking as well, for the first part, let’s take BedWars 4s, where you’ll be taking 1v4s most the time, what would you consider blatant in that field?
Alexx
Alexx
I’m glad you brought up that scenario because it reminded me of something I wanted to say. Before when I said you could use more blatant settings in the pit due to the large amount of players, it came off as more players = harder to detect, when that is not actually the case. One of the biggest giveaways of a cheater is their effectiveness in crowd control. 1/4
Alexx
Alexx
I accidentally just hit delete instead of cut because I was gone separate my post into different parts, so everything I wrote is now gone. To sum it up: shit servers like hypixel with bad hitreg and lag make combat have an element of luck to it. 2/4