Reff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Social Credit About

• after months of trolling i actually got v4 what settings would you recommend for my main account and stay unbanned because doge was suggesting some retarded sounding shit on discord
    Reff
    Reff
    ill post my config UUID here later
    JSPeg8
    JSPeg8
    doge kept telling me that .15 hitboxes will get me staff banned or whatever with 3.3 reach but he sounded very high or something so that’s why I’m asking you
    Reff
    Reff
    LOOOL it cant at ALL heres my cfg UUID ae0508d0-f50b-4731-8594-10d94d9469d1 its really blatant so if you care about ppl knowing you cheat dont use it but its safe the ka keepsprint bind is also safe ive mained it for 7 months these settings should only be used in bedwars if you dont have v4.08 u would need to set up right clickers autoclicker settings but this config is very in depth (((OUTDATED CONFIG)))
    Reactions: JSPeg8
    sir you seem like an educated individual unlike a lot of people on here, what’s your opinion on the general users of this place?
    literally a looser, he is a stupid retarded cunt. all i have to say
    • Haha
    Reactions: Reff
    Kuerochi
    Kuerochi
    no you just have literally no eyesight rofl . you are being a bitch about nothing.
    Reff
    Reff
    what a burn i cant recover from that one!!
    Reff
    Reff
    you're quaking rn u should leave the forums and never come back again maybe this is built up anger from when you were put in the adoption agency
    Reactions: Lolman
    sometimes i wanna jerk off, not alone but infront of people, for instance my mother, i find my own mother so sexy and hot, id do anything to get in them trousers ong, anyways have a good day and remember stay woke, fuck bitches (even ur mother) and stay toxic my friends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…