Skateboardings
Skateboardings
who on earth are you and what drugs did you take this morning dude you actin up
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
istfg if i have to get xylo into this shit ill do it
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
dude who the fuck are you LOL youre the random here no mutuals with me random one of the only people ill go tell to kys also xylos a professioanl doxxer / hacker
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
quite ironic LOOOL you know fucking nothing about the dox comm go kys swat threatening orphan
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
i can tell by how u act in like every thread u go to also didnt u get banned and u spelt fucking random wrong LMFAOO
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
excuses skill issue + cope + worse than smh + hitlers son + kys + commit toaster bath + even femboys better than u
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
LMFAO YOU ACT LIKE YOURE OG AT ALL EITHER GANGMEMBER STAN
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
legit youre about to get ratio'd so hard by the forums ong
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
you should be asking yourself that before you ask us that
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
im also 50% chinese according to my parents
N
nyor
well known member doesnt mean ur known x
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
one of the only things ill probably ever agree on with nyor
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
and fuckin this new random pulls out a swat and dox threat out his ass like as if its his daily routine
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
ok thats just a red line u shouldnt have crossed just bc were chinese doesnt mean that we started covid i consider myself full canadian tho
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
dude if u dont know him almost guarenteed u dont know coldpvp or ziblacking or crent or fuckin anyone in the hcf comm like commit toaster bath you fag
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
@Manthe if u let people get away with this shit its just gon get worse look at his other msgs in some threads
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
dude you are so fucking autistic and i thought smh had the most chromosomes in the comm
Skateboardings
Skateboardings
ok at this point youve got to be joking at this point you dont know anyone in the mc comm ik that for sure you fucking random kys