Hypixel Low-Ping Settings?

joemama1366666

Social Credit
I haven't purchased anything yet. I'm curious as to what hacks I can even use with a ping of around 17 ms. I snooped around a bit and saw the main one I wanted to use 'reach' was bad for low ping. This is quite disappointing and I want a little more confirmation. Not entirely sure if this is a worth-while investment.

bbno$

Social Credit
I haven't purchased anything yet. I'm curious as to what hacks I can even use with a ping of around 17 ms. I snooped around a bit and saw the main one I wanted to use 'reach' was bad for low ping. This is quite disappointing and I want a little more confirmation. Not entirely sure if this is a worth-while investment.
if you want a legit setting's I suggest you use:
3.3 - 3.5 reach
88 - 93 horizontal velocity -> bedwars/skywars/thepit
75 - 80 horizontal velocity -> sumo ONLY
100 - 100 vertical velocity -> bedwars/skywars/thepit | if you want to go a little bit blatant change it to 93 - 100
83 - 88 vertical velocity -> sumo ONLY
12 - 15 autoclicker
AimAssist depends on how bad your aim is
0.15 hitbox
0 fastplace
advanced anticheat - antibot
I've been using these settings for over a year now.. and I never get banned :)

Koraa

Banned
Social Credit
3.3 - 3.5 reach
100 - 100 vertical velocity -> bedwars/skywars/thepit | if you want to go a little bit blatant change it to 93 - 100
12 - 15 autoclicker
0.15 hitbox
0 fastplace
Why the fuck would you use Vertical it doesn't even help, and everyone will call you out for cheating.

Rases

Social Credit
It really depends on whether your need is to avoid watchdog bans or to avoid being called cheating very frequently.

Social Credit

Social Credit
3.3 - 3.5 reach
12 - 15 autoclicker
0.15 hitbox
0 fastplace
Kinda blatant

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
you could probably get away with 3.0-3.1.
vape's probably the best client out there- just because of the updates, and the ability to go hella blatant (even if some blatant modules get u dogged ). personally use vape as an autoclicker and for the tracers. i find that, w/ vape or cheating in general its easier to judge which fights to take etc since you can tell gear, b4 digging on people (specifically for UHC).