blatant client

jonathanyao

Social Credit
looking for a good blatant client. heard exhibition and astolfo are good. any other good clients? if not, of the two, which should i get?

mysticah

Social Credit
Probably remix. But if your trying to cheat on hypixel I would kinda lay low because they are patching a lot of things.

TheSlowly

Social Credit
none is all right . Both of them will go away soon,so you should find the dev of vape and ask them why they dont update vape even though you had paid a lot of money.:(:(:(

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
none is all right . Both of them will go away soon,so you should find the dev of vape and ask them why they dont update vape even though you had paid a lot of money.:(:(:(
Maybe they are working on it.

TheSlowly

Social Credit
Arithmo was last seen:Dec 14, 2019
And Manthe always avoid the development of v3.
I dont think vape is bad , but i am always :(.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So arithmo was seen dec 14, 2019 and you think he is not making vape?
Maybe because everyone ask to manthe when he will relase the next update so he stop to answer.

TheSlowly

Social Credit
So arithmo was seen dec 14, 2019 and you think he is not making vape?
Maybe because everyone ask to manthe when he will relase the next update so he stop to answer.
It's been months since last vape update and almost a year about the blatant mod update.
I am just disappointed about it , I DONT think that they are wrong or lazy , but it is a truth that the blatant mod of vape is not good as the past.
And the client of Arithmo ,exhibition is better , why he cant add it in vape v3?

jonathanyao

Social Credit
vape blatant modules have long since stopped updating and are merely an advertisement trick - although some modules still work decently well, a lot of them are being patched on hypixel, such as nofall.

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
It's been months since last vape update and almost a year about the blatant mod update.
I am just disappointed about it , I DONT think that they are wrong or lazy , but it is a truth that the blatant mod of vape is not good as the past.
And the client of Arithmo ,exhibition is better , why he cant add it in vape v3?
What update are ypu looking for?
Because they do update, if a anti cheat catches up etc. But they just dont put it in logs etc

TheSlowly

Social Credit
What update are ypu looking for?
Because they do update, if a anti cheat catches up etc. But they just dont put it in logs etc
Are you a vape user? Dont you get banned on hypixel using blatant mod?
Are you blind?What i say is very clear.
If the anticheat update , update the client, it will be useful for a long time.
Are you coding vape? Oh,What you know is so much than everyone,even member.
Bro, when you say next , thinking about what you konw.

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
Are you a vape user? Dont you get banned on hypixel using blatant mod?
Are you blind?What i say is very clear.
If the anticheat update , update the client, it will be useful for a long time.
Are you coding vape? Oh,What you know is so much than everyone,even member.
Bro, when you say next , thinking about what you konw.
Salty my guy. No i am not a vape user yet. Allthough i have been around on the forums for a while know so I do know a decent amount. From what i have understood i didnt make a mistake in my last comment. If you got something to say do it in a slightly more adult way please instead of doing it semi aggresive. If you want answer from a coder you might need contact vapes email or whatever or msg them personally

TheSlowly

Social Credit
Salty my guy. No i am not a vape user yet. Allthough i have been around on the forums for a while know so I do know a decent amount. From what i have understood i didnt make a mistake in my last comment. If you got something to say do it in a slightly more adult way please instead of doing it semi aggresive. If you want answer from a coder you might need contact vapes email or whatever or msg them personally
Thanks For Your lots words.
I have no time to read it;)
I think whats matter whit you is very clear(If you konw nothing about vape.).
So enjoy your hopeful mindo_O

yaboipat

Social Credit
looking for a good blatant client. heard exhibition and astolfo are good. any other good clients? if not, of the two, which should i get?
I personally have Astolfo myself, and I can’t say it’s the best. I also got an invite for it (;