Vape lite Help

Eyes

Social Credit
every time i open the vape lite, it auto-deletes all prefetches, how can i avoid this thing?

Eyes

Social Credit
What do you mean by " prefetch " ?
What do you mean by " prefetch " ?
Prefetch is an algorithm which attempts to speed up boot times and application load times by storing pertinent file-specific information in a Prefetch folder in the Windows directory. All these files have a PF extension, basically you can see here “all” the program .exe opened. Try to search run -> prefetch

Eyes

Social Credit
Prefetch is an algorithm which attempts to speed up boot times and application load times by storing pertinent file-specific information in a Prefetch folder in the Windows directory. All these files have a PF extension, basically you can see here “all” the program .exe opened. Try to search run -> prefetch
@Manthe

Saprix

Social Credit
I didn't understand a shit but I'm not sure you can change this

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
vape lite doesn't leave any files in prefetch, this is normal dude.