How to bypass MMC (High Settings)

Fronix

Social Credit
Yo! Im seeing a lot of people that think MMC is not bypassable or something, they say ,,i got banned for using 3.01 reach". But they are wrong, but how you get banned? let me explain.
MMC don't have any extramaly good reach checks, they are decent. Most of bans are because You use bad autoclicker settings. Yeah they have really good autoclicker checks so first try to make your undetectable settings on autoclicker.
Next use reach like 3.0 - 3.15, and if you wan't low aim assist settings.
Just most of bans are for autoclicker, no for reach.

Noptin

Social Credit
Yo! Im seeing a lot of people that think MMC is not bypassable or something, they say ,,i got banned for using 3.01 reach". But they are wrong, but how you get banned? let me explain.
MMC don't have any extramaly good reach checks, they are decent. Most of bans are because You use bad autoclicker settings. Yeah they have really good autoclicker checks so first try to make your undetectable settings on autoclicker.
Uh no I Stapped when I got my new PC and played for the first time and literally got a 3.01 hit and got banned. I was using no cheats because I didn’t even have Vape back then. So. Yeah.

Fronix

Social Credit
Uh no I Stapped when I got my new PC and played for the first time and literally got a 3.01 hit and got banned. I was using no cheats because I didn’t even have Vape back then. So. Yeah.
yeah some ppl are like this.

xSxdistic

Social Credit
lmaoo what a meme
AGC is really good they detect reach easily
use 3.1 blocks reach without using autoclicker and u will still get insta banned

OwoOwo

Social Credit
lmaoo what a meme
AGC is really good they detect reach easily
use 3.1 blocks reach without using autoclicker and u will still get insta banned
They dont i remember i wasnt autoclicking but using reach for like 3 hours with leev and all platform admins and shit on without getting banned of logs and sht when my friend that was using autoclicker and reach did get banned :p:cool:

MastaNub

Social Credit
3.1 doesn't even give you an advantage if you don't know how to pot, pearl, strafe or w tap LOL

mememasterboi

Social Credit
i use 3.5 reach and i never is banned. just use lock on killarua, it bypasses BUT USE LOCK ON AND MAKE SUREEEE ITS UNDER 15 CPS

Saprix

Social Credit
I use autoclicker without being banes. Btw I use 3.5 - 3.7 reach and be able to play a lot of games

Pelage

Social Credit
“Instaban” uhh no that’s very false
yea that's not true, I was using 3.2-3.4 for hours before I got frozen, the only thing is that if you use high reach, you'll get reported a lot and set more logs, so you will get frozen

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
I'm not sure what you're on. Vape doesn't have the best autoclicker but it won't get you banned. You can use 3.1 reach for a bit but you're going to get banwaved. Just because you aren't banned instantly that does not mean you will bypass. You will be detected using 3.01 reach if you have a good connection.

ErnMore

Social Credit
AGC does detect 3.01, you cant say you're "bypassing" just because u played for 3 hours while a plat admin was on, u need to play atleast a season, 3 hours is literally nothing.
and to my knowledge vape has a very advanced autoclicker and can be used whilst being undetected on most anticheats.
to sum it up, mmc simply doesn't insta ban unless you're using something like killaura or bhop, cheats that give u minimal advantage(low level reach/velocity) will most likely get u either banwaved or manual'ed(it's when a AGC staff member directly check ur logs and ban u off of them) and the chances of getting false banned for reach on mmc is VERY slim if not none.
Wait what? I have been a T-Mod at MMC and cheated while being a mod with koid (a shitty free cheat) with 3.15 reach, never did I get called out or been frozen and I have played there for 2 seasons, although I stopped using reach now, I easily could have lasted a season
But I get the point if you wanna cheat on mmc with your MAIN then better be safe than sorry. If you guys worry about reach, dont. Autoclickers are the culprit in most cases, just keep your settings what you think would be undetectable if you were a staff, its that easy