What exactly does timer do, and how can I use it without being banned?

yaboipat

Social Credit
so what exactly does timer do, and how can I use it without being banned on hypixel bedwars with my main?
Could I turn up reach from 3.3 to 3.6 to like 3.3 to 3.7 or something on my main?
Also could I use max aimassist settings, because I’m using

AimAssist:

Click Aim : no

Invisibles: no

Through Blocks: no

Aim while on target yes

Strafe increase yes

Check block break: yes

Aim Vertically: No

Horizontal Speed 8.0

Max Angle: 131.0

Distance: 3.8

Limit on items: Axes and Swords

Could I have everything on max without being banned on my main?

Last edited:

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
Aim Assist won't get you banned on hypixel, it just won't. How high your settings go is your PERSONAL preference.
Reach: This module really depends on your PING to how HIGH you want it to be. I get around 60-70 ms and I use 3.3-3.6. Coming from my personal experience, I have used 3.3-4.0 blocks without getting banned. Again, this is somewhat dependent on each individual user. If you want my opinion, I just don't think its possible to get banned for 3.8 blocks of reach, the anticheat is just that garbage.

To answer your original question: What timer does is speed up your game (makes you walk faster, eat faster, etc etc). Now this obviously is very blatant as if you have the setting on say 2, meaning your game is twice as fast as it normally is which is pretty detectable.

However: If you have timer on 1.07 its safe, NEVER go higher than this. From a previous thread that you have made in the past I understand that you are trying to find settings for bedwars and paranoid of getting banned on your main. I use timer since I play UHC, a gamemode where people like to run ALOT so having 1.07 means I run 7% faster, (I think thats how it works) making it possible for me to catch up to them VERY slowly. It really isn't necessary for a gamemode like bedwars where people don't have much mobility (running on a bridge, stranded on a base, etc).

Conclusion: Timer 1.07 won't get you banned, but if you feel uncertain about this module you don't have to use it.

yaboipat

Social Credit
Aim Assist won't get you banned on hypixel, it just won't. How high your settings go is your PERSONAL preference.
Reach: This module really depends on your PING to how HIGH you want it to be. I get around 60-70 ms and I use 3.3-3.6. Coming from my personal experience, I have used 3.3-4.0 blocks without getting banned. Again, this is somewhat dependent on each individual user. If you want my opinion, I just don't think its possible to get banned for 3.8 blocks of reach, the anticheat is just that garbage.

To answer your original question: What timer does is speed up your game (makes you walk faster, eat faster, etc etc). Now this obviously is very blatant as if you have the setting on say 2, meaning your game is twice as fast as it normally is which is pretty detectable.

However: If you have timer on 1.07 its safe, NEVER go higher than this. From a previous thread that you have made in the past I understand that you are trying to find settings for bedwars and paranoid of getting banned on your main. I use timer since I play UHC, a gamemode where people like to run ALOT so having 1.07 means I run 7% faster, (I think thats how it works) making it possible for me to catch up to them VERY slowly. It really isn't necessary for a gamemode like bedwars where people don't have much mobility (running on a bridge, stranded on a base, etc).

Conclusion: Timer 1.07 won't get you banned, but if you feel uncertain about this module you don't have to use it.
So how do i slide up to 1.07 because i can only go up to 1.05 or 1.08 even when im using arrow keys.

Also thanks for very detailed reply!

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
So how do i slide up to 1.07 because i can only go up to 1.05 or 1.08 even when im using arrow keys.

Also thanks for very detailed reply!
Okay so I also had this problem and I found a EASY solution for it. Might not be the most practical but hey, it works.

1. Get the timer setting to 1.27 or 1.37 or 1.47 or 1.57, etc etc. This is possible. Now all you have to do is simply use your LEFT arrow key to go down by increments of 10 to get to your GOAL number which is 1.07.

REMEMBER to SYNC settings!

yaboipat

Social Credit
Okay so I also had this problem and I found a EASY solution for it. Might not be the most practical but hey, it works.

1. Get the timer setting to 1.27 or 1.37 or 1.47 or 1.57, etc etc. This is possible. Now all you have to do is simply use your LEFT arrow key to go down by increments of 10 to get to your GOAL number which is 1.07.

REMEMBER to SYNC settings!
Thank you so much! also can i use reach 3.7 or 3.8 on my main?