Double verification security

thot

Social Credit
This I have seen in another client and gives you the option of having your account double verification (add a phone number) which makes it super secure

then every time someone with different HWID enters your Vape account will notify your cell phone message saying that someone is trying to enter and send you a code and he can not enter unless you are your

This is very useful because it protects the users that we have bought Vape and we have more security
(This option is optional, not mandatory)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
This is unnecessary for an application of Vape's scale. The actual use case beyond "oh neat this is cool I'll have it text me to confirm new HWIDs" isn't much, not very many people would use this. Not going to happen.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
maybe a 2 factor authentication is better, but I don't see why do you really need such a thing.

thot

Social Credit
This is unnecessary for an application of Vape's scale. The actual use case beyond "oh neat this is cool I'll have it text me to confirm new HWIDs" isn't much, not very many people would use this. Not going to happen.

Well you just have to say that it's hard for you to do it but okay

maybe a 2 factor authentication is better, but I don't see why do you really need such a thing.

It's because passwords are not always safe, it was only for security to add one more step but there is not much problem

Last edited:

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Well you just have to say that it's hard for you to do it but okay
I'm sorry if I came off as rude I was just trying to explain why we weren't going to add this feature to our programs. Also it is not that it's hard for us to do, it's just that it's not that useful. Yes it's cool but it's just not practical.