Telly-bridging

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Because you have "require right click" selected under scaffold settings. And you have rightclicker enabled. If you're constantly right clicking, then it's going to be releasing right click, thus disabling the scaffold.

We will probably manually prevent it from conflicting as well.
It shouldn't deactivate when the release is from the rightclclicker module anymore now

Last edited:

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Because you have "require right click" selected under scaffold settings. And you have rightclicker enabled. If you're constantly right clicking, then it's going to be releasing right click, thus disabling the scaffold.

It shouldn't deactivate when the release is from the rightclclicker module anymore now
works perfect now. thanks for the fix :)

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22

also not sure if this can be fixed but thought I might as well put this out there just in case. when I'm done bridging with tele/god it turns off my toggle sprint for a few secs. is that to be expected?