Reason for hypixel bans lately

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
The reason that people with seemingly low settings are getting banned is a new rotation check added by watchdog devs. This was meant to target killaura, but also detects hitboxes. I know it was already correctly identified to be hitboxes, just providing a reason.

Source: Tasteful - novoline client head dev

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Thanks for making this lol side note:

Only legit aura and normal blatant aura flag, blatant lock view, silent, and anti cheat still work LOL

MicroElectronics

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Thanks for making this lol side note:

Only legit aura and normal blatant aura flag, blatant lock view, silent, and anti cheat still work LOL
I wonder how they managed to flag certain types of aura but not others. Seems strange. Also, what does it mean if you get flagged? Does it mean mods are gonna silently spectate you over time since you got flagged as a possible hacker. I bet they get thousands of flags though, seems tedious if that's the case.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I wonder how they managed to flag certain types of aura but not others. Seems strange. Also, what does it mean if you get flagged? Does it mean mods are gonna silently spectate you over time since you got flagged as a possible hacker. I bet they get thousands of flags though, seems tedious if that's the case.
Legit aura uses hitboxes that’s why it flags, the blatant auras modify ur head rotation server side.

Also flags mean that anti cheat will ban you if you progressively flag more.

kingxdlol

Social Credit
so 60fov legit aura is safe right? and i dont use ka that much only toggle sometimes with very low settings

kingxdlol

Social Credit
ya me too same fov with you i tested on alts and main still not ban but they are saying this will be ban i think change to blatant mode

MicroElectronics

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Legit aura uses hitboxes that’s why it flags, the blatant auras modify ur head rotation server side.

Also flags mean that anti cheat will ban you if you progressively flag more.
Ohhh that makes sense thank you. Does anti cheat kill aura not use hitboxes or head rotation? Are flag bans watchdog bans?