DO NOT USE AIMASSIST IN HYPIXEL

Tryvapetemporal

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hmm hello, im scared of Being banned on my main, i use 9-14 cps, 90 100 100 and chazm, and aimassist... This morning i broke a chest but i hit an entity (my cursor instantly aim smoothly at invisible entity) and i hit him 10-15 cps constantly
Onthe hypixel website its noticed thats the facts of hitting hypixel watchdog entity may take a ban. So dont use aimassist in this server

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hmm hello, im scared of Being banned on my main, i use 9-14 cps, 90 100 100 and chazm, and aimassist... This morning i broke a chest but i hit an entity (my cursor instantly aim smoothly at invisible entity) and i hit him 10-15 cps constantly
Onthe hypixel website its noticed thats the facts of hitting hypixel watchdog entity may take a ban. So dont use aimassist in this server
You can use aimassist, just use antibot or the click aim option.

wahtsupGAYmers69

Social Credit
aimassist is undetectable you wont be banned