hi guys im just so important and contribute so much to the forums that i have to make an entire post dedicated to me leaving

ukm

Social Credit
I'm leaving because there are too many retards and I also refunded vape and spent the money on whiteout instead. [I know every social media site now-a-days has a built in ignore feature that has been made specially for special eds people likes these but I just wanna see if people will care if I leave]

edit: I forgot to include in the post that I might come back but probably not idk
edit 2: yep I come back after a few days and the forum is still the hellhole it is bye bye retards
edit 3: oh wow I come back to check this post after 3 days and it already has 30 comments and 8 likes
edit 4: ok I'm only here for a little while don't expect me to stay for long I'm only here because I'm 8 posts away from 1k messages so I'm just gonna do that and go
edit 5: ok you've guys convinced me I'll stay but I'm gonna be less active
edit 6: holy shit guys stop commenting I already said I'll stay xD (actually the only reason I'm still here is because this is the only social media site I haven't been banned from for being racist and calling people slurs)

.Shucks

Social Credit
I'm leaving because there are too many retards and I also refunded vape and spent the money on whiteout instead. [I know every social media site now-a-days has a built in ignore feature that has been made specially for special eds people likes these but I just wanna see if people will care if I leave]

edit: I forgot to include in the post that I might come back but probably not idk
edit 2: yep I come back after a few days and the forum is still the hellhole it is bye bye retards
edit 3: oh wow I come back to check this post after 3 days and it already has 30 comments and 8 likes
edit 4: ok I'm only here for a little while don't expect me to stay for long I'm only here because I'm 8 posts away from 1k messages so I'm just gonna do that and go
edit 6: holy shit guys stop commenting I already said I'll stay xD (actually the only reason I'm still here is because this is the only social media site I haven't been banned from for being racist and calling people slurs)
More fucking edits then actually original content gg on whiteout ig

xypings

Social Credit

imagine spending this much time to write for nothing

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Whiteout lmfao. Worst client on the market and the owners exit scammed. It will never be updated again and is detected in ss and server side

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21

whiteout stinky
also didn;t they exit scam
and yes ik this is a joke

Social Credit

sus

ukm

Social Credit
@szymix really made a post dedicated to their leaving and then came back 1 week later to check the replies also alotie is his alt lmao