Make Vape launch Minecraft when you open the Vape client.

welynbp

Social Credit
So in the case of a lot of CS:GO cheats, when you open the client, it will automatically open Minecraft and inject the cheat. I'm simply suggesting the same idea where you open Vape and it launches Minecraft and automatically injects.

Mathve

Social Credit
So in the case of a lot of CS:GO cheats, when you open the client, it will automatically open Minecraft and inject the cheat. I'm simply suggesting the same idea where you open Vape and it launches Minecraft and automatically injects.
I don't think this would be necessary . beside that in csgo when you are launching/injecting a cheat , you need to wait for serverbrowser.dll to be able to load properly ... I don't think minecraft has this .dll in it or something that needs timeout before injecting a dll ?
If i remember gs,fatality,neverlose,1tap needs to be launched before cs. What cheat are you using ?

Lé Quack

Social Credit
so vape will open a random forge or vanilla version it supports?

JSPeg8

Social Credit
what a stupid fucking suggesting please fucking kys dumbass nigga for suggesting this what a stupid idea to make it auto launch please kys gimp ass nigga FAGGOT

welynbp

Social Credit
I don't think this would be necessary . beside that in csgo when you are launching/injecting a cheat , you need to wait for serverbrowser.dll to be able to load properly ... I don't think minecraft has this .dll in it or something that needs timeout before injecting a dll ?
If i remember gs,fatality,neverlose,1tap needs to be launched before cs. What cheat are you using ?
Its not that’s necessary, just slightly convenient. Also I didnt know that about the csgo cheats. When i play csgo, i typically use OT