Vape v4 Minemen Club Settings

PoutanasPaidis

Social Credit
Hey, what are the best undetectable vape v4 client settings for minemen club? I see youtubers like Merryzz , Nelier and others using Vape V4 on minemen and destroying everyone but if i use low settings i can't do it and if i use high settings i'll get banned. What are the best undetectable settings to both destroy everyone and not get banned? Also i have a question about w-tap module, isn't it meant to auto w-tap for you? because if this is how it should work then it doesn't auto w tap for me.

Thanks for your time reading this.

Scamm

Social Credit
Wtap does wtap for you but you can‘t see it on your keystrokes etc. if you‘re talking about that. Ac 11-16 is pretty good but you can use any aim assist, v4 one is pretty slow

PoutanasPaidis

Social Credit
Wtap does wtap for you but you can‘t see it on your keystrokes etc. if you‘re talking about that. Ac 11-16 is pretty good but you can use any aim assist, v4 one is pretty slow
Well but i don't even feel it at all, when i'm using other clients i can feel it but on vape.. i walk through the opponents so how does it w-tap?

kazu

Social Credit
U can try 3.3, 0, 0 on wtap, its still trash but those settings helped me straight line a few times. But overall its better to avoid the wtap module cuz its just better when you do it yourself.

ghostcheater

Social Credit
Here take these some I use
AutoClicker: 8 - 13 u can do 9-
Reach: Off
AimAssist: Your Preference, Avoid Going Past 5.0 I use around 3.5-4
Velocity: Off

Throw pot - 125 - 140 for mmc. “isay like 180 to 250 higher the more undectected”

Refill at least- 120

I think these are undefeated don’t take my word

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Here take these some I use
AutoClicker: 8 - 13 u can do 9-
Reach: Off
AimAssist: Your Preference, Avoid Going Past 5.0 I use around 3.5-4
Velocity: Off

Throw pot - 125 - 140 for mmc. “isay like 180 to 250 higher the more undectected”

Refill at least- 120

I think these are undefeated don’t take my word
Bruh you can use auto 16-20 cps

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
No you can't you dumb faggot go hang yourself retard that autoclicker will get you banned on MMC you need a 5 gap at least and high settings wont bypass dumb faggot kys
You don't know about settings lmao.

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
No you can't you dumb faggot go hang yourself retard that autoclicker will get you banned on MMC you need a 5 gap at least and high settings wont bypass dumb faggot kys
and i can bypass 3.3 reach lol