Add Patchcrumbs

EzAnticheat

Social Credit
Tbh I know hella facs people who would buy vape if u had patchcrumbs/breadcrumbs added, it just helps u patch when getting raided and hella kids Ik would buy vape willingly if u had patchcrumbs.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Tbh I know hella facs people who would buy vape if u had patchcrumbs/breadcrumbs added, it just helps u patch when getting raided and hella kids Ik would buy vape willingly if u had patchcrumbs.
What's the point?

How is this can be useful for faction?

EzAnticheat

Social Credit
What's the point?

How is this can be useful for faction?
The point is that whenever you are getting raided patchcrumbs gives you the ability to see the tnt being shot and what y it’s at so you can patch you’re base. Without breadcrumbs you can’t tell what Y they are shooting at they can adj from 255 to 248 and you won’t even know. Go ask any factions player which mod is most important, the only mod you need for factions is patching every other one is not as important.

EzAnticheat

Social Credit
there are no patchcrumbs mod to add to forge and you can only find patchcrumbs on launchers like orbit, falcon, crystal and a bunch more, if you added it to vape you’d get a lot more players buying cuz they mostly only use those for patchcrumbs. It’s a requirement to even apply for a faction go check a faction and ask if they’ll invite you rn without breadcrumbs.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The point is that whenever you are getting raided patchcrumbs gives you the ability to see the tnt being shot and what y it’s at so you can patch you’re base. Without breadcrumbs you can’t tell what Y they are shooting at they can adj from 255 to 248 and you won’t even know. Go ask any factions player which mod is most important, the only mod you need for factions is patching every other one is not as important.
I'm not sure if I understood proprely, but the "Explosions" module in V4 isn't enough?

EzAnticheat

Social Credit
I'm not sure if I understood proprely, but the "Explosions" module in V4 isn't enough?
Explosions only shows when the tnt is lit and it’s a huge like red circle around it not when it’s shot, alright so in factions u have a base and people cannon it to take ur loot, they shoot tnt which u can patch by placing blocks so they don’t get through you’re walls, patchcrumbs shows you where tnt lands and what Y it lands at so you can patch at that Y and it’s hella useful cause trust me I’ve tried to just to patch without patchcrumbs and it’s rlly hard