settings to never be banned on mmc (v4)

HELLBOY

Social Credit
is 9-14 ac too high or should i go to smth like 8-12/13
not looking to use aa
also should i have break blocks and disable click delay or nah (idk if mmc ac detects either of those)

Anthonie

Social Credit
MMC has a high-level anti-cheat, thus, it is best to not utilize Reach if you situate upon ping of 30ms or lower. However, I will provide undetectable & legit settings concerning your query:

A-C: 8 - 13
Reach: 3.0 - 3.15
A.A: Use 5.5 Horizontal speed, situate all other Aim assist settings in regular circumstance instigated by Vape.
W-Tap: (Not candidly advised to utilize, however, if you would truly please to, it is recommended to situate the settings on the Vape default settings Vape essentially provided).

Those are all the settings, and it is best if you do not use any blatant futures while on MMC as it is highly detectable.

HELLBOY

Social Credit
S

shut the fuck up pussy retard those will get you banned you know nothing you aren't helping anyone and you're worthless end your life

7-13 is what i use personally never been banned not sure about break blocks but disable click delay is safe. I suggest you use 1.7.10 though because its better
thanks g

Anthonie

Social Credit
@CHEATUHR Do not listen to the anger-issue kid. My settings are undetectable, for more legitimate use, simply use 3.0 - 3.1 (reach), not sure why 8bad is cracking his ass so much.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
MMC has a high-level anti-cheat, thus, it is best to not utilize Reach if you situate upon ping of 30ms or lower. However, I will provide undetectable & legit settings concerning your query:

A.A: Use 5.5 Horizontal speed, situate all other Aim assist settings in regular circumstance instigated by Vape.
W-Tap: (Not candidly advised to utilize, however, if you would truly please to, it is recommended to situate the settings on the Vape default settings Vape essentially provided).

Those are all the settings, and it is best if you do not use any blatant futures while on MMC as it is highly detectable.
Using reach on MMC isn't the best idea, you'll get banned by the Anticheat or by the BanWave.

Anthonie

Social Credit
@Shaka literally what I said in the beginning, "it is best to not utilize Reach." It was optional, depending on ping.

Artificial

Social Credit

That will get you banned, not undetectable whatsoever.