Hypixel's Recent Ban Waves (help with new settings)

Anthonie

Social Credit
Well, either way, this argument was honestly astounding. I enjoyed it, I will come back on when any individual has any questions :) I will miss you @vec.

vec.

Social Credit
Well, either way, this argument was honestly astounding. I enjoyed it, I will come back on when any individual has any questions :) I will miss you @vec.
I won’t miss you and you should never come back and if you do atleast get some mental help and even then we won’t welcome you back because you are a fucking retard

Minty

Social Credit
what the fuck are you smoking you're not going to get hackusated with those especially on shitpixel
you're the guy who fucking asked if you could use 3.8 reach so you dont have fucking rights to talk about settings
idgaf about getting hackusated. im not going to cry because somebody called me out for cheats. ive been hackusated by retarded kids on hypixel when i was legit without vape even injected clicking 7 cps.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
It is ok @vec. you will always be my favorite!
Pipe down bro, you’re not “quirky” or “not like other guys”, you’re a 21 year old on a Minecraft cheat forum acting like you know all about the client while recommending settings I wouldn’t even use while bhopping. You’re an extremely toxic individual whose sole purpose appears to be the constant fueling of your already over inflated ego by rushing to answer posts with the bare minimum to get likes. The entire community despises you, and you act like the white knights on the hypixel forums that get threads moved, and people banned, just because you want to feel like you have all the power in the world. You don’t and if you continue to act like this you never will.
Thanks and have an iFunny day!
-Unicorn
Aspiring helper
Vape Lite user since 1986
#DreamGender

flowerman

Social Credit
i been using this for 2 months
anti cheat
reach: 3.2
ac: 9-12
velo: 90 100 100, sometimes i go 100 100 100 and i would toggle velo to 50 100 100

disproven

Social Credit
Try not to pay attention to @Goddamnt; those settings are excessively absent. Reach ought to be arranged on 3.0 - 3.15, and speed on 95 - 100 - 100. A-C ought to be arranged on 8 - 11, so your hits can be enrolled; you are gladly received!
This guy is retarded, goddamnts settings are fine but u can go all the way up on aa