Hypixel Settings please

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
If u care about your reputation, use 3.1-3.2, 85 100 100, 9-14 ac, any aa

If u don't care abt ur rep but still don't want to get banned, use 3.2-3.4, 80 100 100, 13-16 ac, any aa
bro ur retarded if u think you will get away with 85 in rsw lol (in any high elo)

disproven

Social Credit
bro ur retarded if u think you will get away with 85 in rsw lol (in any high elo)
I do. This faggot named swooft uses like 70 in his buddy and gets masters. It bypasses and I've gotten masters with it so suck my dick. You use chance for velo u obv don't know shit about the module

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I do. This faggot named swooft uses like 70 in his buddy and gets masters. It bypasses and I've gotten masters with it so suck my dick. You use chance for velo u obv don't know shit about the module
you havent gotten masters with it i can tell ya that you probably cant even get past 1500 elo loser you obviously dont play ranked even if you think 70 looks legit at all

disproven

Social Credit
you havent gotten masters with it i can tell ya that you probably cant even get past 1500 elo loser you obviously dont play ranked even if you think 70 looks legit at all
70 doesn't look legit lmao, I'm just saying he didn't get banned. I have 3 masters using 3.15-3.25 85 100 100 retard

Masteravatar

Social Credit
Idk what yall on about. I literally use 4 block and dont get banned with 70 velo. And ac is like 20 or sum shit. Hypixel doesn't ban for shit. The only reason to use low settings is if you want to maintain a legit reputation.

nyor_

Banned
Social Credit
Idk what yall on about. I literally use 4 block and dont get banned with 70 velo. And ac is like 20 or sum shit. Hypixel doesn't ban for shit. The only reason to use low settings is if you want to maintain a legit reputation.
BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RANDOM KYS