Recent content by Whale6774

1. W

Badlion Injection not working

was there an update to badlion or smthn? Tried multiple times and injection into badlion client doesn't work. right as vape finishes injecting into badlion and loads, the minecraft tab becomes all white and i cant do anything
  2. W

KILLAURA UPDATE

what angle is recomended for safe, and is 3.0 for attack speed range and swing range ok?
  3. W

Killaura settings

what is the difference between normal and silent? is normal not safe anymore?
  4. W

Killaura settings

For hypixel (hypixel pit) I was wondering which was safer, the normal or the silent aura and what settings would be best to go more undetectable. These are my settings right now: Normal Mode, Ignore: none, attacks per second 6-10, swinge range 3, attack range 3, max angle 55, target mode-...
  5. W

KILLAURA UPDATE

So if i dont want to be blatant, should I use silent mode instead of normal now? Trying to use legit aura on the hypixel pit but idk which one is safe
  6. W

60-80 Config

looking for a safe 60-80 config for playing the pit. Also wondering if auto blocking is ok with auto clicker. So far i just use auto clicker 12-15 w autoblock, 3,0-3.1/2 reach, sprint. and most stuff from render. thanks
  7. W

Injecting Vape not working 90% of the Time

Ok I will try thanks. Also I loved your guide for the settings helped a lot
  8. W

Injecting Vape not working 90% of the Time

so I recently bought vape v4, and it works fine but I’ve been having trouble injecting it into lunar/badlion/normal Minecraft launcher as the vape client just goes to a white screen and freezes. Leaving me to restart whichever client I’m using as well as vape. It usually takes me like 5-10 tries...