Recent content by Vape

1. Vape

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

Bump for all you new Vapers.
  2. Vape

Why can you not buy lifetime vape lite anymore

Because it’s a better business model that’s why businesses such as Netflix and Spotify only offer there services at a monthly cost. If you want a permanent product then vape V3 is an option.
  3. Vape

Vape lite misplace broken on non forge clients.

I would recommend disabling your anti-virus when running vape to prevent people from searching through AV memory.
  4. Vape

vapelite lifetime

Been a member of this club for a while now lol.
  5. Vape

VAPE

Vape is the number one ghost client for Minecraft so yes it’s a good price you won’t find a client more feature rich than vapev3 that has a good self destruct.
  6. Vape

VAPE

Stopped using vape ever since Manthe didn’t add ‘Unban from any server working 2019!!’ Module. Not to mention he has not added fire cock module iether (rendering of 3D fire cock to show everyone how well endowed I am).
  7. Vape

Omg, I missed the sale((( Pls admins read it

Submit a contact form for alternative payments. Don’t expect a garunteed extension however that is up to the discretion of Manthe.
  8. Vape

Mineplex Advanced Anti-Cheat Rollout

I mean they can try and prevent tracers and ESP’s but they cannot ‘detect’ you using the module as it’s a client side cheat. As for killaura anti-cheats should detect that anyway and this module doesn’t really fall under closet cheating. Using the modules specifically designed for closet...
  9. Vape

Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

Even with vape lites aim assist cranked to the max you shouldn’t get banned on any server.
  10. Vape

Vape lite injecting into badlion client

Vape lite is not built to bypass any client side anti-cheat. Logging into a BAC protected server with vape lite injected will get you banned. Playing a non BAC protected server will not get you banned with vape lite unless you are screenshared as given badlion client is a custom launcher it is...
  11. Vape

Manthe clicker Banwave bypass

I would recommend setting a higher randomisation span. Around 5-6 values apart.
  12. Vape

Manthe clicker Banwave bypass

To the best of my knowledge Manthe clicker bypasses lunar client not only the anti auto clicker portion of the anti-cheat but also fully bypasses it. I used Manthe clicker on lunar practice server at 20cps and I am not banned in the ban wave that had just passed. I would however wait from an...
  13. Vape

Injecting Every Time You Open MC?

It’s possible to make vape auto inject by creating a service that’s running all the time. However because vape is the biggest client distributer hiding the service would be very difficult if at all practical.
  14. Vape

Decent Vape Lite Settings 250MS

You can crank VL aim assist to the max and be fine. Wish Manthe would add a fire cock checkbox which would essentially act as aim assist turbo mode allowing the aim assist to be stronger.