Recent content by thegamer505

1. thegamer505

ignore naked with misplace

hey your banned again somehow lmao but ye im sorta back
  2. thegamer505

ignore naked with misplace

does anyone know if there's a way to get ignore naked to work with misplace? i remember ignore naked used to be a general setting but now i can only find it in aa settings.
  3. thegamer505

friend got banned, can't figure out why myself

he told me he didn't use freecam and he pays bw so there's not much water, probs hitboxes or fastplace that got him banned
  4. thegamer505

dont know how i forgot to put it but he said he had antibot on
  5. thegamer505

a friend of mine got banned early this month whilst using (at least what he claimed to be using): fastplace delay 0 hitbox at 0.08 reach 3.1-3.3 esp antibot i suspected it was an atlas ban at first since watchdog (at least a few months ago) wouldn't catch this, but it showed up as a watchdog...
  6. thegamer505

i haven't logged in for like a month the timing of this is near perfect lmfao

i haven't logged in for like a month the timing of this is near perfect lmfao
  7. thegamer505

Playing worst with ac

I'm sorta dogshit legit, so that might have to do with it, but i play worst with just autoclicker than clicking myself, like i have worst aim and it feels like my hit reg becomes shittier even though that doesn't make any sense. is it just me being retarded or is there smthn else
  8. thegamer505

Why did you begin closet cheating?

because back in 2019 when i started closetting i couldn't fucking aim, so aa was really appealing
  9. thegamer505

What settings ya'll be using in 20201 (hypixel any mode)

aa (whatever im feeling since sometimes i can't aim for the fucking life of me) ac 9-13 reach 3.2-3.4 velo 90 100 100 (ik blatant as fuck but i've been using it for like a year by now and i haven't been banned, might turn it down once i reach 300 stars to get called out less) legit scaffold...
  10. thegamer505

CAN vape lite work hitbox on LUNAR and BLC????

who tf in their right mind would type like that my eyes someone help
  11. thegamer505

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

I'm pretty suprised to see (presumably) a cheater who imma guess plays hypixel quite a bit say this. watchdog if it continues at this rate won't ever get much better at preventing new bypasses/patching them. Simon said on twitter back in early 2020 that watchdog was a huge priority of theirs...
  12. thegamer505

Please don't listen to this, 75% h and v will inevitably get you banned sooner or later. I've had a couple friends of mien tell me that they've been false banned, and if your good enough at the game yo ucan get banned from aiming at watchdog lol (caterpillow)
  13. thegamer505

yeah true. i've gotten like 150 stars and this point using 0 delay fastplace, 17-20 rmb seems very unlikely to get you banned
  14. thegamer505

ban request

tf back when i used to be active around here wasn't koraa just a shitposter, not a toxic mfer whos telling ppl to kys
  15. thegamer505

Hypixel Ranked Skywars Settings (40-60 ping)

just wanted to add that you can use whatever aa setting you want, it's incredibly difficult if not impossible to tell from having good aim even with 10h