Recent content by Reff

1. Reff

The problem with vape forums... + HYPIXEL BYPASS MINI GUIDE

when v4 blatant modules actually bypass'd i made configs to toggle against snipers which literally beat every sniper even on astolfo SO EASILY even 10 hearted "Youssef" which was the best sniper in his prime. NEVER BANNED I even toggled every time we lost a bed in bedwars STILL NEVER BANNED, I...
  2. Reff

dw this ni gga doge is just pressed i shit talked his guide (seeing his shitty guide made me make this post) and @veryn @meowmeow and @Easy are just retards dick riding a nigga just cause he lives on these forums
  3. Reff

3.5 is future proof if above 100ms. hypixel would never patch 3.5 reach because it would result in tonnes of false bans and would probably ghost legit players hits, 3.5 is safe against staff too.
  4. Reff

i dont give a fuck LOL u believe a retard that spends his days on vape forums giving shit settings yet has never gotten good stats before
  5. Reff

i mean if i did say this, hitboxes bypass'd then. 0.2 was fully safe before patch outside of tourneys.
  6. Reff

I used 65 100 velo 3.5 block reach for 2 years. toggled legit aura when bed gone and never got banned for these settings lol do some testing before you talk shit cause u dont know shit and you nobody too
  7. Reff

I never said hitboxes was safe in 22 ? LOL that was nyor. and you're a retard.
  8. Reff

yeah u can main it just dont jump too much with it. i dont main it tho cuz its not that useful in 1v1's
  9. Reff

nobody that is active on these forums knows shit about hypixel anticheat or ban system and when people ask for advice they give the most half assed settings like 3.2 reach as someone who used to create godly configs on all client's with my own methods and bypasses including recreating respawn...
  10. Reff

An Actual Guide To Hypixel's (Complicated) Ban System.

every time you give out settings or guide's they're just either shit or wrong... and you're talking about " MISINFORMATION " (this is for competitive bans) e.g boosting, cheating. Banned within >5 months after ban= 1 year Banned after <6 months = 180 days Banned after <9 months = 90 days...
  11. Reff

Banned in Hypixel. Top 1 server

hitboxes thats it
  12. Reff

nyor appeal

hes clearly a troll and the fact that you didnt even realise yet is crazy youre def autistic or mentally challenged in 12 different ways
  13. Reff

nyor appeal

I am here to request for certain individuals to hop off nyor's dick as boosting reaction score is not a crime. Nyor was the most active forum'er and was actually somewhat useful unlike 90% of the people here which give out the shittest settings because they cannot afford alts to do hypixel...
  14. Reff

[important] Resignation from Vape Forums

lol cringe he's not known in his main community which is bedwars
  15. Reff

is this config unbannable?

hard cap bruh hitboxes started banning in under 10 min