Recent content by plexislucky

1. plexislucky

Best kinda legit settings with reach and aimasist

3.0-3.2 should be fine for most anticheats, if youre really paranoid use 3.0-3.1
  2. plexislucky

aim assist speed

you can pretty much use anything but if you feel like its too blatant you should turn it down a bit
  3. plexislucky

is this config unbannable?

yeah ur good, you can probably also toggle up to 3.1-3.3 if youre trying to clutch or something but honestly the difference isnt that huge so i doubt you'll even want to.
  4. plexislucky

Scaffold issue

look i know this isnt the answer you were looking for but please for the love of god do not use godbridge or tellybridge. they probably flag on most half-decent anticheats and its not worth using them anywhere (maybe bridging servers) even if they dont.
  5. plexislucky

is 3.1 - 3.3 reach safe (hyp bedwrs)

i didnt get banned in the last banwave for 4.2 so id guess ur good
  6. plexislucky

is 3.1 - 3.3 reach safe (hyp bedwrs)

its safe, with your ping you can even go up to 3.2-3.5 without risking, wouldnt go higher tho
  7. plexislucky

does blocksmc still use verus?

i mean i already have a general idea i was just kinda curious cuz i heard like a million years ago that they were "switching anticheats"
  8. plexislucky

Macro priority suggestions.

certainly not getting clapped by anyone who doesnt know how to fucking hotkey LOL
  9. plexislucky

"why are you using autoclicker when you can click by yourself" funny thing i actually did stop autoclicking once i realised this, some things you just shouldnt depend on a client for
  10. plexislucky

does blocksmc still use verus?

title
  11. plexislucky

Minecraft crash before injecting

oh so basically its lunar but instead of paying to have down's syndrome you can do it for free?
  12. plexislucky

What reach setting is safe for hypixel now that reach got updated?

how does it feel to be a walking durex advertisement
  13. plexislucky

not my fault ur so dogshit at pvp that u cant click a button to switch items LOL
  14. plexislucky

Alts.pizza

minecraftalt.com is where i bought mine, price is kinda steep but still cheap enough