Recent content by needlunar

1. N

timer 1.07 still good for hypixel?

1.03-1.04 no one will call you out
  2. N

How do you ping spoof?

it’s not a cheat. It’s allowed on every server, it’s just a program that delays all your sending packets by a certain amount of MS. Totally safe bro I use it on lunar AC on.
  3. N

How do you ping spoof?

Download clumsy. It’s a lightweight program that lets you delay your connection when you start it up click the little drop down and scroll till you find one that says “all sending packets” or something similar and select that one, then check the box next to “lag” and set how many MS of lag you...
  4. N

Best free reach mod?

the best free client to use to get reach might be Koid. It was cracked recently so the developer released the official version for free on his discord. External client and works on a few different versions of MC. Remember that it is an external client though so can’t really do much
  5. N

csgo cheats help

Yeah there’s cheaters in CS too, but I’m saying you can get so good legit in CS whereas in Minecraft you can only get so good. You can only improve so much in MC before it comes down to latency.
  6. N

Going on hypixel after alt banned?

I heard it depends how many times accounts have been banned on your IP. Idk tho I’ve had like over ten bans across different accounts all at the same IP and my main or other accounts were never banned for evading. You should be fine
  7. N

csgo cheats help

I can understand cheating in Minecraft, it’s a game that’s really dependent on latency with a low skill cap Why would you want to cheat in a game that actually requires skill? you’re a weirdo bro
  8. N

Vape V4 - Nametags

I’m pretty sure it does fully support BLC now, they’re actively patching bugs related to BLC. If it wasn’t supported they wouldn’t patch the bugs.
  9. N

[REQUEST] Vape lite Minemen settings

Don’t use ANY velocity setting at all I was trying to experiment and see if any settings bypass and the short answer is NO. i used 99% velocity and was banned after a few matches lmao. I’ve used reach 3-3.04 and been banned. I have 40-50ms. low level aim assist can bypass an autoclickers for...
  10. N

[REQUEST] Legit Settings

If your ping is that high trust me you wanna use velocity, 80% with that ping (I use 60% on my main and I have 30ms, haven’t been banned I’ve used this for months)
  11. N

question regarding hitboxes-

Wait I thought hitboxes increases reach? If you have .35 hitboxes it increases the hitbox size from all sides, top, bottoms, sides, front and back, so it would give you reach I think idk ^^^ but even if it does it wouldn’t increase reach by much
  12. N

Killaura vape v4

Yaw targets the person closest to your crosshair, distance is the closest person to you, armor is weakest armor
  13. N

Banned for these settings... (40ms)

probably chest steal
  14. N

Main difference

distance means it attacks the player closest to you, yaw no fucking clue, armor it attacks the weakest armored player, and threat attacks the target with the most amount of armor and the one who can deal more damage