Recent content by Minty

1. Minty

Option to Rename Configs after they are Created (V4)

As far as I'm aware you can't do this right now but I could be wrong. Let me know how to if it's possible and I'm just retarded.
  2. Minty

Is it possible to hide text gui & logo in v4

you can disable the whole text gui itself by clicking the pin icon like rofl said. and if u click the 3 dots next to it, u can disable the watermark (i think thats what ur asking) and or other modules individually.
  3. Minty

Got banned with this settings

the AA doesnt matter its only the 3.3-3.6 reach. even on max AA u should never get banned unless ur in some sort of ranked gamemode where they watch closely.
  4. Minty

Suggestion for V4 Autoclicker

I know in recent updates Manthe added the jitter option to the autoclicker in V4, which has one variation. I was thinking maybe Manthe should add an adjustable slider to modify how much of the jitter effect there is when autoclicking.
  5. Minty

Hypixel Settings for the Pit (for main account)

alr fs and the health targetting is safe too?
  6. Minty

are u sure that angles over 90 are safe because ive heard that 90 is the max
  7. Minty

I don't want advice from people who don't know what is actually safe. I just need some good settings that won't get me banned (idc if I get hackusated or whatever).
  8. Minty

Hypixel staff checker for botting

Is it like a disc bot or something like that?
  9. Minty

Blatant Hypixel Settings 60-100 ping

i wouldnt suggest it. you’ll probably be fine most likely but its still not a great idea
  10. Minty

Blatant Hypixel Settings 60-100 ping

it depends on staff for when you will get banned, but I suggest listening to skateboardings. if u really want to be blatant without getting banned, the most reach u can use would probably be 3.3-3.4. as long as your friend doesnt report u, then it wont go to atlas (nor will it flag watchdog...
  11. Minty

Hitboxes

im not saying you should use hitboxes. ur right. its very blatant. but 0.1 if safe in terms of watchdog, if that is ur only concern.
  12. Minty

WIll Aimassist get you banned? On Hypixel bedwars?

it is true. aimassist doesn't change anything server sided, plus staff are not the smartest people
  13. Minty

Hitboxes

Decrease that, it's way too high. Use 0.1-0.15 at most.
  14. Minty

WIll Aimassist get you banned? On Hypixel bedwars?

aimassist doesn't ban at any settings. have fun with anything you want on it
  15. Minty

vape legit settings

ignore everybody and listen to these settings xave