Recent content by Lé Quack

1. Lé Quack

actual vape client lol

Are you brain dead?
  2. Lé Quack

Got banned in my first screenshare using vape lite - what did I do wrong?

How long did it take them to find it?
  3. Lé Quack

Bro i feel my reach and velo isn't working

Yes but it’s not supported.
  4. Lé Quack

maybe an autistic question.

That’s good!
  5. Lé Quack

maybe an autistic question.

Install forge Add all your favourite mods Add lunar client spoofer mod (allows you to play on lunar server) Job done
  6. Lé Quack

server with no anticheat

Anti cheats for bedrock edition, public ones are completely dead and there’s no Java compatibility in any of them, the last update was in 2019 and anything bypasses now days
  7. Lé Quack

How to unsubscribe from Dream

He cheated at speedrunning, I don’t usually care if somebody cheats but when there boasting about being the best speed runner which is highly competitive and then denying it when there clearly caught out, I have a problem in terms of his content, it’s not bad I guess but is kinda repetitive in...
  8. Lé Quack

Can hypixel ban

Ahhh sorry was probably in a bad mood, you won’t get banned with legit settings, pm me on-site if you want some settings
  9. Lé Quack

may be a retarded question

I’ve used a VPN whilst using vape and have had no issues, but at the end of the day your hwid stays the same so if it did get locked then their shouldn’t be an issue, just don’t use a vpn if your changing your hwid.
  10. Lé Quack

Can hypixel ban

It’s an old client which came back a while ago
  11. Lé Quack

may be a retarded question

Definitely would recommend that
  12. Lé Quack

Can hypixel ban

Don’t use Ploow it’s terrible If you closet cheat you won’t get banned I’m pretty sure hypixel got rid of permanent bans but I may be wrong.
  13. Lé Quack

Squid says no

Squid says no
  14. Lé Quack

I am aware, I was just saying the type of cheater you clearly are