Recent content by ilovevape123

1. I

best client for vape?

yea lunar is shit for frames... and blc is weird cuz in some maps is smooth and in others i get so many lag spikes
  2. I

best client for vape?

whats the best client which vape supports and doesnt give like fps problems or crashes... Dont tell me forge cuz it crashes for me dunno why
  3. I

Vape v4 Badlion Crash

nah i use that 2
  4. I

Vape v4 Badlion Crash

blc works for me, try reinstalling badlion. If it doesn't work i dont think u can solve it since its still not supported even if it works for some ppl
  5. I

sumo 100ms

u wont get staffed, i use on my main 3.5 and 65 velo with 150ms and ive been fine over a year. up 2 u
  6. I

The problem with vape forums... + HYPIXEL BYPASS MINI GUIDE

prob cuz u have a low ping lmfao, u cant go against known players who cheat with just ac
  7. I

Nah bro it’s been a year I’m using like 3.7 or higher and 65 velo on my main and I’ve never got banned. You r just a pussy scared of shit staff
  8. I

wait fr i can main keepsprint?? I play sw which is dead af and staff dont exist but keepsprint is insane
  9. I

finally someone who knows something and is not a fucking pussy using 3.2! God bless u mate
  10. I

why i dont get ban?

before i used to play a lot like every day a few hours. then i just played occasionally and now like 2-3 hours a day or more
  11. I

why i dont get ban?

Its been a year im using 3.9 reach and 70 velo in skywars with 150ms and i have never got banned (ofc i get everytime accused). I have all diamond rewards and im really high stars. How is this possible if u suggest using like 3.2 ?
  12. I

what if i put 100% on reach?

is it fine? like before what was the standard chance of reach? Im talking specifically for hypixel btw. Also should i put it on advanced or normal?
  13. I

reach on hypixel is not the reach you set

My ping is 130-150ms. And Im tryna say that if you try with a friend in a duel to see from how many blocks you can hit, you will see that regardless of the reach you have (above 3.2) you won’t hit from more than 3.2 but just get particles. And I’m asking so why when I fight i notice the...
  14. I

Bro just go kys imagine looking at profiles of a dead forum holy shit do something of your life

Bro just go kys imagine looking at profiles of a dead forum holy shit do something of your life
  15. I

reach on hypixel is not the reach you set

yea i understood it but im saying that whats the point then of using more than 3.2 at this point. My other point is that while i fight i feel the difference between using 3.2 and 3.7. How do you explain this?