Recent content by Hexx

1. Hexx

bots showing up

i have anti bot (advanced) enabled and remove bots on esp and name tags but bots still appear in hypixel. how do i fix this?
  2. Hexx

how do i use a vpn w vape

do i connect the vpn first and then load vape or other way?
  3. Hexx

how to make vape v4 obs proof?

how?
  4. Hexx

how to make vape v4 obs proof?

^^
  5. Hexx

white flashes

whenever i open my inventory or press esc, theres a white flash. why does this happen and how can i fix this
  6. Hexx

hypixel bots appearing nametags

i have hide bots enabled in both esp and nametags and i also have advanced antibot on too, but they still appear
  7. Hexx

i do, when i switch it to normal it works but everyone disappears or my esp doesnt even work
  8. Hexx

its already on
  9. Hexx

ive got antibot and hide bots enabled in the settings for nametags but the hypixel bots still appear (the shopkeepers etc) how do i fix this? and also when esp is toggled they appear
  10. Hexx

strafe hypixel settings

best strafe hypixel settings?
  11. Hexx

vape v4 doesnt support lunar client?

no need to be so rude tf 😭
  12. Hexx

ohh i see
  13. Hexx

oh, but why was it working for so long before? i wouldn't have brought it if it didn't support lunar client, therefore meaning it was a supported client. did something change?
  14. Hexx

i have contacted support and they have said that vape v4 doesn't support 3rd party clients, but I was literally playing on lunar client last week?
  15. Hexx

Stuck on 17/18

whenever i load vape v4 it keeps getting stuck on stage 17/18 i have redownloaded and turned of my anti-virus while loading but it still doesn't work, why is this happening?