Finland
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk how u r still here i thought u got flushed down the toilet a long time ago u stupid faggot boy but here we are plz go back to kfc u black burnt pos an shut the actual fuck up u black ass smelly waste anime in 2021 holy shit idk wat kind of cock ur sucking and smoking on here buddy but u should eat shit and die nigga
    Finland
    Finland
    sorry i cant hear the voice of lgbtq members
    JSPeg8
    JSPeg8
    gay nigga faggot
    please consider getting laid little faggotboy anime in 2021 please fucking kys nigga ur gf (if any) is gonna see this gay ass profile picture and ghost u fucking faggot ass nigboy
    Finland
    Finland
    My pfp isn't from an anime but go off... gay ass fucking sped, i came on your grandparents grave then dug up their skeletons and gave them to african kids as campfire wood, you're the result of many generations of inbreeding, you're obese, lose some weight, you're more autistic than any person in the whole multiverse even if they got compressed into an autism black hole, you fucking jew
    JSPeg8
    JSPeg8
    im not even obese you nigerian porch monkey
    bitchass loser complains about my posts when you literally do nearly the same thing I rarely see you post settings or anything that will be of value to anyone here so do yourself a favor and fucking jump out of the empire state tower worthless POS FAGGGGGGGGGGG
    JSPeg8
    JSPeg8
    HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO FUNNY MIRROR JOKE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THAT WAS SO GOOD BROOO
    JSPeg8
    JSPeg8
    fucking gay ass nigga mustve lost his sense of humor along with his dad 5 years ago coon kys
    Finland
    Finland
    JSPeg8, i look at you and think, God has a nice sense of humor huh? you are like a meme. at first you're funny, now you're annoying. There is a book named "Who Are You?", but your chapter is named "What Is THIS?". Lay down and calm down, sure, you can go on the rails.
    rip r/pokimanefeet
    Finland
    Finland
    i am a feet liker but wtf is this LOL
    fatass fucking queer never went to the gym a day in his fat fucking miserable life also nice anime profile picture and you wonder why you never get any action nigga well here is your answer dumbass look at yourself
    Finland
    Finland
    cope more
    JSPeg8
    JSPeg8
    You will have to prepare to cope for the fact that you won’t get pussy a day in your life because you are the definition of chick repellent fat tucking hentai queer
    Finland
    Finland
    classic virgin accusation, i am so hurt wow! i have simps lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…