2. D

question about deleting

is shift+delete still undetectable? thanks
  3. D

Vape lite not really undetectable?

Thanks for all replies.
  4. D

Vape lite not really undetectable?

Pls excuse my ignorance I'm new to this & would like to be educated. After looking on this forum I've noticed that a lot of people, "prepare their systems" or do certain things to prevent vape lite from being found in screenshare like stopping windows storing stuff in prefetch, disabling memory...
  5. D

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

Is this thread still valid? Thanks.
  6. D

How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

I thought the whole point of buying vape lite was that it does all this shit for you. :L
  7. D

Vape lite question

Yea but if they open the location of the exe and look at it more they'll see what it actually is, hence why I'm asking if the file deletes itself when you self destruct or not
  8. D

Vape lite question

Once you self destruct vape lite does it delete the original files you downloaded? What stops staff from looking at your last run exes? Before I purchase want to ensure its as ss-proof as advertised. Thanks
  9. D

Questions about v3

Yeah I figured the features in lite work the same way as in v3, just lite is harder to find in ss.
  10. D

Questions about v3

Hi, I'm considering purchasing Vape v3 and I've got a few questions about it as I don't have much experience with closet cheating or cheats in general. Does autoclick & aim assist bypass on most servers? IE, minemen club, pvptemple, velt etc? I don't plan on using reach as I believe it's a...