Recent content by bankzlupin

1. B

aim assist setting

someone drop a spinning aim assist cfg
  2. B

give settings

i can try his out and see if it works for me? it hurts no one if i just try them. maybe they work for me or not
  3. B

give settings

give me yours aim assist settings
  4. B

give settings

my cfg sucks, so can someone give their aim assist settings? its for practice pvp and hcf
  5. B

good settings to bypass vipermc new anticheat.

Because Im slow asf when it comes to picking those god damn pots
  6. B

Do you think I can get away with 10-14 ac and inventory fill with ac?
  7. B

Since Vipermc has a new anti-cheat, I have been banned multiple times and even got banned with settings without reach. Last time I got frozen and banned for 14-17 ac and refill 75-125. Do you guys think it was the 14-17 ac or the refill that triggered the alerts, and what settings should I use...
  8. B

legit settins for vipermc and cavepvp

Not anymore. Got frozen the other day for 3.1-3.2 reach : ac-14-17
  9. B

settings for kitsquadin

someone drop settings for kitsquadin on vipermc.
  10. B

wbu velocity? you know about that? i get like 120 ping cuz its na
  11. B

any legit settings for vipermc and cavepvp? currently i am using ac-13-16 reach 3.05-3.20 any suggestions for velocity? ping is 120
  12. B

why the fuck did yall stop support 3rd party client?

Thanks for an answer. Do you know why it is not possible for me to inject vape with lunar client anymore? I havent played for like 2 weeks.
  13. B

You are not allowed to comment, bozo. You got a random girl as your cover picture. I bet you have never had an interaction with a girl before in your life. Remember, your sister and mother do not count.
  14. B

ion know if you call it support or something else. I used to inject vape with lunar client, and now i am getting told you can inject it with lunar anymore. just wanna know why
  15. B

how tf was I able to inject vape with lunar client you mentally disabled ape then