GodOfGraves

Social Credit
VAPE V4 PROFILE UID:
750f233b-e4cd-43db-bcd6-d5abe1a0ed4e

This legit Hypixel config is completely undetectable. It is not possible for Watchdog to detect this, even if you have very low ping. It has gone through intensive testing and I've found that these settings will go undetected even for low ping players like me. These settings are on the safer side and geared for players with low ping.

BINDS (configurable)
Autoclicker: R
Aim Assist: E
Reach: G
Scaffold: X
ESP: No keybind set

OPTIONAL
Reach: If you have higher ping, (~85+ ms) up the reach to 3.2 - 3.4
Velocity: The autoclicker will already provide a decent velocity reduction. If you insist on going further, set it to horizontal velocity: 93%, chance: 90%

Enjoy kiddos. :)

Last edited:

GlitchyTrash

Social Credit
VAPE V4 PROFILE UID:

This legit Hypixel config is completely undetectable. It is not possible for Watchdog to detect this, even if you have very low ping. It has gone through intensive testing and I've found that these settings will go undetected even for low ping players like me.

BINDS (configurable)

OPTIONAL
Velocity: The autoclicker will already provide a decent velocity reduction. If you insist on going further, set it to horizontal velocity: 93%, chance: 90%

How do i use your config with the Profile UID? or add your profile?

DARRIAN

Social Credit
yes tell us
I ddownloaded it but how do I use it
VAPE V4 PROFILE UID:

This legit Hypixel config is completely undetectable. It is not possible for Watchdog to detect this, even if you have very low ping. It has gone through intensive testing and I've found that these settings will go undetected even for low ping players like me.

BINDS (configurable)

OPTIONAL

ive been looking for a sweaty duos partner , this is even better add me on hypixel pedl (that's an L)

DARRIAN

Social Credit
VAPE V4 PROFILE UID:

BINDS (configurable)

OPTIONAL

btw is the aim assist safe 7.9 seems hella high

SopSop

Social Credit
VAPE V4 PROFILE UID:

BINDS (configurable)

OPTIONAL

Should i enable antibot for the aimassist

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
and with the velocity chance, some guy said its bannable is it really bannable?
It's not detectable, in the velocity only modifying your horizontal or/and your vertical may be detectable.