please fix the team in nicked mode

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
That's not something we can directly fix, and it's not a bug. When using teams by color your team is determined by your name color, and if you nick yourself you remove that color from your name - making it impossible to detect your team using this method. I've made an option to manually select your team color which will be included in a future update.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
That's not something we can directly fix, and it's not a bug. When using teams by color your team is determined by your name color, and if you nick yourself you remove that color from your name - making it impossible to detect your team using this method. I've made an option to manually select your team color which will be included in a future update.
Release the next update please

Idann

Social Credit
you can give us a date when you release this?

Rases

Social Credit
Will the next update include some of my suggestions (Target Mode, Autoclicker Click Sound, Click Amplifier)?

No offense but it really feels different to talk to Perry the platypus instead of a face of a man.

Dual

Social Credit
Will the next update include some of my suggestions (Target Mode, Autoclicker Click Sound, Click Amplifier)?

No offense but it really feels different to talk to Perry the platypus instead of a face of a man.
ok beard man