[Idea] [Question] Lunar Client Manthe Clicker

Fronix

Social Credit
So i wan't to buy vape lite and have idea how to make manthe clicker bypassing lunar ban waves. I think Lunar Client if it just see that you have Manthe Clicker in title of program it just give you ticket to ban wave. (i think that it work) So why not just with some program change Manthe Clicker title before launching lunar to for example Spotify and bypass ban wave? have someone tried it?

Saprix

Social Credit
So i wan't to buy vape lite and have idea how to make manthe clicker bypassing lunar ban waves. I think Lunar Client if it just see that you have Manthe Clicker in title of program it just give you ticket to ban wave. (i think that it work) So why not just with some program change Manthe Clicker title before launching lunar to for example Spotify and bypass ban wave? have someone tried it?
It don't work like this lmao

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
1) Like @Saprix said, it doesn't work like that. Lunar Client doesn't check for program names, it checks if the clicks sent are legitimate or not, and uses some kind of program to determine if it's an autoclicker or if you're clicking manually.

2) @MastaNub was correct in a way-Manthe Clicker DOES bypass Lunar Client. However, he forgot to mention that it does NOT bypass it's banwaves. This means that you can use this to autoclick for a little while, but you will be banned eventually

Fronix

Social Credit
It don't work like this lmao
lmao one anticheat pack from my country that is trash but have 2500+ players servers on it work like if it see Cheat Engine in title of program it crashes and ban you XD, so that's why i think like that.

MastaNub

Social Credit
lmao one anticheat pack from my country that is trash but have 2500+ players servers on it work like if it see Cheat Engine in title of program it crashes and ban you XD, so that's why i think like that.
is it called blazingpack by any chance?

Dark_

Social Credit
I bypassed the most recent Lunar ban wave with manthe clicker, I only used it for like an hour but it should detect me on the first fight.