What wont get you banned?

Volt

Social Credit
What should I turn on and I won't get banned immediately and is autoclicker and reach okay?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Reach up to 3.9 and AC up to 16 cps
Why would you encourage someone who doesn’t want to get banned to use blatant 3.9 reach?
Autoclicker and Reach is okay to use.
Just keep this in mind:
Don’t go over 16 CPS autoclicking
Don’t go over 3.5 reach (As safe as possible)
Don’t go less than 85% Horizontal Velocity
Don’t go over 1.06 using Timer
Don’t go over 0.1 using Hitboxes
Don’t go less than 100 delay using ChestSteal

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
I use 3.9-4.1 reach and don’t get banned for shit. I also use 1.07 timer and 70.5 velocity. :/
Even if you don’t manage to get banned from watchdog and it’s banwaves, 4.1 reach and 70.5 velocity is blatant and looks blatant to others.
You’ll most likely get a moderator ban, or get caught in a banwave.

LagPixel

Social Credit
Why would you encourage someone who doesn’t want to get banned to use blatant 3.9 reach?
Autoclicker and Reach is okay to use.
Just keep this in mind:
Don’t go over 16 CPS autoclicking
Don’t go over 3.5 reach (As safe as possible)
Don’t go less than 85% Horizontal Velocity
Don’t go over 1.06 using Timer
Don’t go over 0.1 using Hitboxes
Don’t go less than 100 delay using ChestSteal
And i get no banned even if anti-cheat get updated?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
As long as you’re using a blatant module (or even combat modules), you should be aware of the fact that you could be banned while using them (Hence the name “Blatant” modules).
There really isn’t a 100% guarantee towards any blatant modules; they’re designed to use specific bypasses, and those bypasses could be patched at anytime.
What really won’t get you banned is just to not cheat at all. If you’re cheating, you’re entertaining the possibility that you could be banned, no matter how long it takes.

Volt

Social Credit
dose it not work that well?
because i haven't bought vape yet im just trying to figuire stuff out

Volt

Social Credit
If you haven’t bought Vape yet, go for it. They have a ton of other modules that are work excellent. BowAimbot does work however you need to find some good settings for it. Try making a forum post on settings. I wish I could help however I don’t use BowAimbot.
But if i use it i wont get banned right?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
what section is fishing rod aimbot in? and how do i turn on blatant mode
Blatant mode is under the settings section. Check the box to enable it. (Keep in mind that you can’t disable it once enabled and you have a higher chance of getting banned)
I believe Rod AimBot is under the Utility section, if you cannot find it check if it’s in the hidden modules.