Any other ghost client better than vape

Poopy

Social Credit
Any client which actually bypass and there is way less chance to get ban from practice server+ bypass easily.

pickledick

Social Credit
What? I can bypass EVERY Minecraft server with this + play on BAC protected servers.
Drip lite does not bypass BAC anymore, that was only a thing like a year ago.

Vape Lite also bypasses any server, works on blc, and has better/more features, so what is your point?

Fronix

Social Credit
Drip lite’s motto should be “vape lite, but pretty much private, over priced, web gui and less features”
pretty sure, but i think drip lite actually have same features as vape lite. Drip lite have misplace btw (ik vape lite also have)
Just like vape
Yeah, but you can't play on BAC protected servers, with vape it's instant ban but you can play on others because badlion have no anticheat

pickledick

Social Credit
pretty sure, but i think drip lite actually have same features as vape lite. Drip lite have misplace btw (ik vape lite also have)

Yeah, but you can't play on BAC protected servers, with vape it's instant ban but you can play on others because badlion have no anticheat
You can’t use drip lite on bac servers either anymore. Theyre the same in every way that you’ve tried to make drip lite sound better. Only real differences between drip and vape lite is that drip has an awkward to use GUI, and has less shit in general(modules, settings, customization, etc)

Fronix

Social Credit
You can’t use drip lite on bac servers either anymore. Theyre the same in every way that you’ve tried to make drip lite sound better. Only real differences between drip and vape lite is that drip has an awkward to use GUI, and has less shit in general(modules, settings, customization, etc)
I don't care every ghost client is same. Only some have more features lmao.

pickledick

Social Credit
I don't care every ghost client is same. Only some have more features lmao.
you are right most of the basic and most important things are the same. so what is the point in drip lite when it has less features and costs more

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape Lite is a very good client (the best 100%).
I nitro boosted drip to get 1 week of drip lite. I was very disappointed when i've seen the client. It has less modules than vape lite, drip lite has only : AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach, Misplace, Timer, Player ESP, Block ESP, HitBoxes and Velocity.
When vape lite has : AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach, Velocity, Throwpot, Refill, WTap, Sprint, NameTags, Search (X-Ray), Tracers, Fullbright, ESP, Scaffold and ChestSteal, Macros and Profiles.
It costs 100$ lifetime when vape lite was 50$ lifetime. I got caught while using drip lite by paladin.
Trust me if you want a good client to be undetectable via ss BUY VAPE LITE!!!!!

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Vape Lite is a very good client (the best 100%).
I nitro boosted drip to get 1 week of drip lite. I was very disappointed when i've seen the client. It has less modules than vape lite, drip lite has only : AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach, Misplace, Timer, Player ESP, Block ESP, HitBoxes and Velocity.
When vape lite has : AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach, Velocity, Throwpot, Refill, WTap, Sprint, NameTags, Search (X-Ray), Tracers, Fullbright, ESP, Scaffold and ChestSteal, Macros and Profiles.
It costs 100$ lifetime when vape lite was 50$ lifetime. I got caught while using drip lite by paladin.
Trust me if you want a good client to be undetectable via ss BUY VAPE LITE!!!!!
vape also has better customer support/community in general, unlike drip.