Nametags: Equipment Item whitelist

Social Credit
Personally I use Vape Lite, I don't know if this applies to Vape V3, but if it does, this would be a feature me and I think many other users would like to see implemented for both clients.

Currently the Nametags Equipment feature only shows what armor the opponent is wearing and what item they are currently holding.

This is not always optimal because often your opponent may not be holding his weapon or other items you are interested in seeing.

My suggestion is to add an Item whitelist comparable to what is currently a setting in Vape Lite's Autoclicker and Aimassist.

This is how it would function: By whitelisting certain items it would show the items regardless the person would be holding it in their hand or in their inventory (while still showing the item that the opponent is holding. The offhand items will be shown above the item held and armor).
dtqYdyq

Here are a couple scenario's wherein this feature would be incredibly useful:
I am playing Survival Games or a UHC Duel against an opponent and want to know how many golden apples or golden heads they have left.
I am playing a NoDebuff duel or Ranked Skywars and would like to know how many pearls my opponent has left.
I am playing Murder Mystery and the murderer keeps switching to his hand which makes me unable to see who the murderer is.
These are only a few of the many scenarios this feature would be very useful to have in.

I hope you will consider this feature to be added into Vape Lite (and Vape V3). :)

Last edited:

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
The server only sends information on what the player is currently holding / what they have equipped, i.e. their armor and their sword. We can't get data on what else they have on their hotbar. The only way we could do this is if we were to try and guess how many items they have left based on trying to track what they've had in their hand previously. While technically it is possible for us to do something like that, I personally really don't like making "guess" based cheats, and it could lead to some confusion with our users since the module would only really ever be as accurate as our best guess is.

MastaNub

Social Credit
Vape v3 has that feature where it shows how many pots your opponent used, right? It could be applied to hypixel duels. In UHC duels you always start with 6 gaps and 3 heads.