Hypixel megawalls blatant settings

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Hi guys,

Was looking for blatant settings to use on hypixel megawalls that won't get me instabanned by watchdog.

Thanks!

Noptin

Social Credit
Hi guys,

Was looking for blatant settings to use on hypixel megawalls that won't get me instabanned by watchdog.

Thanks!
I don’t think anyone here plays that, however you can lookup “Hypixel legit settings” or blatant ones; settings have been given out before for
Blatant and closet.

Massimo

Social Credit
I don’t think anyone here plays that, however you can lookup “Hypixel legit settings” or blatant ones; settings have been given out before for
Blatant and closet.

Quite a lot of MegaWalls players cheat. There are several lurkers here who play it.

Rases

Social Credit
wym "jungle dc" I said use everything max because everyone is blatant in mw
I was replying winstonwlau. Jungle is a cheating discord in mw.

Btw I dont use max setting in mw, I only use like 3.3 reach and 90 velocity

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Try finding some good settings for Mega Walls, but here's a tip:
Watchdog instantly picks up Autoblock on KillAura, so don't enable that if you're planning on using KillAura (Would not recommend KA in the first place; it's incredibly blatant)

winstonwlau

Social Credit
I was replying winstonwlau. Jungle is a cheating discord in mw.

Btw I dont use max setting in mw, I only use like 3.3 reach and 90 velocity

I was actually invited to it a while back, probably by another closet cheater who suspected me of hacking. Wasn't sure what it was so I played it off as I'm legit but I'm flattered that you think I hack. Had no idea it was a cheating discord haha

Rases

Social Credit
I was actually invited to it a while back, probably by another closet cheater who suspected me of hacking. Wasn't sure what it was so I played it off as I'm legit but I'm flattered that you think I hack. Had no idea it was a cheating discord haha
Well jungle discord is not a closet cheating discord. They are blatant discord with clients, as I believe, other than v3