Vape Lite Autoclicker

Juab

Social Credit
I normally use my auto clicker on vape lite at 10-14. I was messing around on a server and put my settings on 15-19 and my sword seemed to be clicking one second and then not clicking at all the next. This kept happening regularly and whenever my sword wasn`t swinging it would not hit the player. Anyone else experience the same issue and how can I fix?

Noptin

Social Credit
I normally use my auto clicker on vape lite at 10-14. I was messing around on a server and put my settings on 15-19 and my sword seemed to be clicking one second and then not clicking at all the next. This kept happening regularly and whenever my sword wasn`t swinging it would not hit the player. Anyone else experience the same issue and how can I fix?
Probably the server NoCheat or something blocking the packets

Saprix

Social Credit
Lol i have same problem. It happens for me on 1.8.9 and higher versions.
It's not happening for me on 1.7.10
Is it happening for you on 1.7.10 ?

Juab

Social Credit
Probably the server NoCheat or something blocking the packets
Lol i have same problem. It happens for me on 1.8.9 and higher versions.
It's not happening for me on 1.7.10
Is it happening for you on 1.7.10 ?

yeah I use 1.8.9, I would tell you if it was working with 1.7.10 but my game crashes on anything besides 1.8.9 for some reason right now.

Juab

Social Credit
The game crashed whilst initializing game
Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bna

xSxdistic

Social Credit
I tried using 18-20 autoclicker on single player and it did the same thing
I'm not sure but I've heard that OldAnimationsMod interferes with the proper functioning of vape, so that may very well be the problem as well
Also, if you're using LabyMod with forge, that could be the cause of the problem as well
Just letting you know that if you're having issues injecting vape, contact vape @ https://www.vape.gg/contact/
forums is not meant to be used as a help desk for client related issues

Rases

Social Credit
I think you still send swing packets to the server as well attack packets. It looks like you are not swing fast enough as your cps should do is probably due to 1.8’s swing animation change.