is it save?

onlyForHypixel

Social Credit
if i use either of the vape clients while i also have badlion client on my pc i won't get banned right? i heard rumors that badlion client itself instantly detects any hacked client on the persons computer and you get banned when trying to log into any server.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
you can get banned if you are using vape lite on BAC server (if you are on badlion client).
Vape lite is detected (via ss) because the ssproof isn't guaranteed

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
if i use either of the vape clients while i also have badlion client on my pc i won't get banned right? i heard rumors that badlion client itself instantly detects any hacked client on the persons computer and you get banned when trying to log into any server.
This is a rumor and is not true at all. You are safe to use Vape Lite injected into Badlion Client so long as you do not connect to a BAC protected (badlion anti-cheat, server-side plugin that they have to purchase a license from Badlion to use) server with Vape Lite injected (or in instance, i.e. after closing Vape Lite => join GommeHD without relaunching MC = risk of ban). Just be aware that we do not offer an SS-proof guarantee for Vape Lite on non-forge versions such as BLC.