Lost email

Protein

Social Credit
Hey like 2 years ago or something, my gmail got hacked and they deleted it or something, because the account no longer exists. I can somehow still log into the forums but not the main site where you can download and stuff. I dont know if theres anything i can do to prove its me but im gonna open a support ticket.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hey like 2 years ago or something, my gmail got hacked and they deleted it or something, because the account no longer exists. I can somehow still log into the forums but not the main site where you can download and stuff. I dont know if theres anything i can do to prove its me but im gonna open a support ticket.
You can’t unfortunately.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
You might be able to recover it from your email provider: https://www.vape.gg/support/cant-login-to-account--email-lost