Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yincrad

Social Credit
We are re-opening this thread, however this time with a format to ensure that it isn't trashed and so that we can easily read the bugs, ONE BUG PER POST, you may double post if you have more than one bug. So, here is your format:

Brief description of the bug:

How to reproduce the bug:

Video / screenshot of the bug:

If anyone is to stray away from this format or post anything not in format your account will be BANNED from the forums.

udal

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: going to public profiles, then pressing escape twice(to exit), keeps the screen blurred.

How to reproduce the bug: going to public profiles, then pressing escape twice(to exit), keeps the screen blurred. you are able to remove this bug by opening up the hack menu(LSHIFT) then exiting it(ESP)

QueerMonkey

Social Credit

Brief description of the bug: Killaura still hits players with players unticked

How to reproduce the bug: Untick players, turn on KillAura.

QueerMonkey

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: On 1.8 when you turn on spawnerfinder and you hold a sword, a nether portal animation pops over it.

How to reproduce the bug: Go on 1.8 and turn on spawner finder.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://prnt.sc/itbpmt

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Basically if you click on the reset profile option under GUI, the tool tip is still there.

How to reproduce the bug: I don't know what does "reproduce the bug" means, but it will happen everytime when you click on reset profile. I have tried this several times. I'm pretty sure it's an easy fix though.

Video / screenshot of the bug: View attachment 240

You can pm me for a reward.

Brief description of the bug: going to public profiles, then pressing escape twice(to exit), keeps the screen blurred.

How to reproduce the bug: going to public profiles, then pressing escape twice(to exit), keeps the screen blurred. you are able to remove this bug by opening up the hack menu(LSHIFT) then exiting it(ESP)

This should be fixed as of last update, you can pm me for a reward.

Brief description of the bug: Armour glitches around on nametags

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on nametags with equipment enabled. Use armorstatushud 1.8.9 bspkrs on version 1.8.9, only happens then.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://gyazo.com/dfaf1f40b9496651dbb56866d2c209a2
You'll need to be more specific about what the actual issue is, your gyazo link doesnt work either.

Brief description of the bug: Killaura still hits players with players unticked

How to reproduce the bug: Untick players, turn on KillAura.

This is likely specific to some server, which server have you experienced this on? It works perfectly fine for me.

Brief description of the bug: On 1.8 when you turn on spawnerfinder and you hold a sword, a nether portal animation pops over it.

How to reproduce the bug: Go on 1.8 and turn on spawner finder.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://prnt.sc/itbpmt

Thanks, you can pm for a reward.

Kai Won

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Turning break blocks off in auto clicker causes the player to block hit without pressing left click.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable auto clicker with break blocks and any cps. Get a water bottle (or anything edible like steak, potions etc.) Drink/Eat the edibles. Disable break blocks. Drinking/Eating the edible will now cause it to block hit without pressing left click. (This is kind of confusing which is why I made a video.)

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/3q4q0

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Mouse4 Macro doesn't work when attacking.

Set a macro to mouse5 for fishing rod. Set a macro for mouse4 to waterbucket. Notice that Mouse5 (when pressed) will use the fishingrod, while Mouse4 (when pressed) will use the waterbucket. Now, repeat the process while using left click is down (you can use autoclicker to demenstrate real-time examples). Notice that Mouse5 (when pressed, while holding left click) will use the waterbucket, while Mouse4 (when pressed, while holding left click) will also use the water bucket.

Google Drive

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Duels Info melee combat information doesn't work on Hypixel

Join Hypixel, go to /lobby duels, and join a duel.

Uguu.se

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
InvCleaner "Allowed Stacks" doesn't appear to work.

Fill your inventory with Flint. Whitelist Flint up to 1 stack, and activate InvCleaner. Notice that it does nothing. Whitelist Flint up to 5 stacks, notice that it does nothing. Blacklist Flint, notice that it cleans all flint in your inventory regardless of "Allowed Stacks" number.

Uguu.se

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
AutoClicker's "Break Blocks" breaks "Inventory Fill"

Enable Inventory Fill. Notice that it works perfectly. Now enable Break Blocks. You are now unable to hold shift-click on more than one item.

Uguu.se

TehNeon

Social Credit
Mouse4 Macro doesn't work when attacking.

Set a macro to mouse5 for fishing rod. Set a macro for mouse4 to waterbucket. Notice that Mouse5 (when pressed) will use the fishingrod, while Mouse4 (when pressed) will use the waterbucket. Now, repeat the process while using left click is down (you can use autoclicker to demenstrate real-time examples). Notice that Mouse5 (when pressed, while holding left click) will use the waterbucket, while Mouse4 (when pressed, while holding left click) will also use the water bucket.
Google Drive
We will be looking into a fix for this, but this issue is relatively odd and will require more time to creating a solution to fix it.

Duels Info melee combat information doesn't work on Hypixel

Join Hypixel, go to /lobby duels, and join a duel.

Uguu.se
This issue has now been fixed, and it will be available to the public soon.

InvCleaner "Allowed Stacks" doesn't appear to work.

Fill your inventory with Flint. Whitelist Flint up to 1 stack, and activate InvCleaner. Notice that it does nothing. Whitelist Flint up to 5 stacks, notice that it does nothing. Blacklist Flint, notice that it cleans all flint in your inventory regardless of "Allowed Stacks" number.

Uguu.se
This issue has now been fixed, and it will be available to the public soon. There was something wrong with checking whitelisted items, and it would only check whitelisted items if you used the item id rather than the name.

AutoClicker's "Break Blocks" breaks "Inventory Fill"

Enable Inventory Fill. Notice that it works perfectly. Now enable Break Blocks. You are now unable to hold shift-click on more than one item.

Uguu.se
This issue has now been fixed, and it will be available to the public soon.
Please PM @Manthe for your reward.

TehNeon

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Turning break blocks off in auto clicker causes the player to block hit without pressing left click.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable auto clicker with break blocks and any cps. Get a water bottle (or anything edible like steak, potions etc.) Drink/Eat the edibles. Disable break blocks. Drinking/Eating the edible will now cause it to block hit without pressing left click. (This is kind of confusing which is why I made a video.)

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/3q4q0
I am unable to replicate this issue, could you please PM me and we can further discuss this.

Kai Won

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker goes through other applications/windows.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable Autoclicker without any of the boxes checked, and use any cps. Enable Autoclicker. Press F3+P to prevent auto pausing. Open a new window of an application (I used notepad as an example). Go back to Minecraft, and have no GUIs open (chest, inventory, chat etc.). Alt-Tab to the other application/window. Hold the top bar of the application/window.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/ucjpq

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker goes through other applications/windows.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable Autoclicker without any of the boxes checked, and use any cps. Enable Autoclicker. Press F3+P to prevent auto pausing. Open a new window of an application (I used notepad as an example). Go back to Minecraft, and have no GUIs open (chest, inventory, chat etc.). Alt-Tab to the other application/window. Hold the top bar of the application/window.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/ucjpq
That's not necessarily a bug, or at least it's oddly specific to reproduce and I can't really do much about that. You can still pm me for a reward though.

Brief description of the bug: In the last Vape Lite 2.3 update. The autoclicker works perfectly with the exact CPSMod that I've used. If you want proof that it works last time, here my video on it:
The mod I used was CheatBreaker Hud. I don't know what Manthe did, but it's no longer compatible and it's a very popular mod since it includeds; FPS HUD, Keystrokes, and CPSMod
How to reproduce the bug: Enable autoclicker on Vape Lite with the CPSMod on. If you want to try it, I downloaded it from Latenci's Spectrum Pack release & cheatbreaker mod release. Just google it up.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/ussau

It should work for more cps mods or whatever now, but all of them work differently so I can't make it work for them all.

Brief description of the bug: Vape Lite's new inventoryfill option for Autoclicker sometimes would not even work at all.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable autoclicker and check the Inventoryfill option. Empty your hotbar, try to hover your mouse over potions to see if it goes down to your hotbars.

I can't reproduce this.

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Vape V3's new InvCleaner does not work properly with projectiles (except bows) when set to M2 (If you're righthanded.) Btw M2 is right click (I have default controls in minecraft like my right mouse button to Use Item/Place block)

How to reproduce the bug: So you bind invcleaner to M2 with default settings. Then get eggs and put them in
two halves. Then use autoclicker (I used 19.9-20) And it won't drop the eggs in your inventory (I am not talking about hotbar)

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/5q0wm

Also, I changed my name in mc to ethandog, so this is my clip and I was not pressing E, it was InvCleaner.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Vape V3's new InvCleaner does not work properly with projectiles (except bows) when set to M2 (If you're righthanded.) Btw M2 is right click (I have default controls in minecraft like my right mouse button to Use Item/Place block)

How to reproduce the bug: So you bind invcleaner to M2 with default settings. Then get eggs and put them in
two halves. Then use autoclicker (I used 19.9-20) And it won't drop the eggs in your inventory (I am not talking about hotbar)

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/5q0wm

Also, I changed my name in mc to ethandog, so this is my clip and I was not pressing E, it was InvCleaner.
Thats not really an issue it's just that you're using a bind to your mouse and also using autoclicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.