FastPlace fix?

PvP

Social Credit
This can't be a bug because I'm assuming no one else has this issue.

I've been using FastPlace for a while now, and I didn't have any problems back then.

A few hours ago, I wanted to move my optifine cape to a different account. I had to download Optifine 1.19.2 to be able to move and reactivate the cape. After I moved the cape to the new account, I launched Forge 1.8.9 and injected vape into it. For some reason, FastPlace does not work. I even changed the delay to 0, but there is no change in how fast I place the blocks.

To me it's odd that FastPlace stopped working after I downloaded a recent version of optifine which shouldn't affect vape (let alone FastPlace) but this problem occurred after this happened, so I felt I should mention it here.

Anybody else experienced this issue and has a fix? thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

I've been using FastPlace for a while now, and I didn't have any problems back then.

A few hours ago, I wanted to move my optifine cape to a different account. I had to download Optifine 1.19.2 to be able to move and reactivate the cape. After I moved the cape to the new account, I launched Forge 1.8.9 and injected vape into it. For some reason, FastPlace does not work. I even changed the delay to 0, but there is no change in how fast I place the blocks.

To me it's odd that FastPlace stopped working after I downloaded a recent version of optifine which shouldn't affect vape (let alone FastPlace) but this problem occurred after this happened, so I felt I should mention it here.

Try to see if you set your fastplace to projectiles, if yes then that's why it doesn't work with blocks.

PvP

Social Credit
Try to see if you set your fastplace to projectiles, if yes then that's why it doesn't work with blocks.
The held item is set to “all” and it’s still not working

Edit: I think my vape is really screwed rn. I also can’t open the alt manager in the multiplayer tab (which I was able to do before) and when I switch to the legit mods in the GUI I can’t switch back to the main GUI. I’m gonna redownload the client and see if it fixes

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

did u change ur mods?

PvP

Social Credit
did u change ur mods?
No, but it was a mod issue. I took out one of the mods from my folder and FastPlace is working just fine again. Really weird since I used this mod yesterday and everything was working fine. I guess the issue is resolved