Hypixel anticheat update?

hoestealernoah

Social Credit
Ive recently got back into playing bedwars and was using the same config i used last summer. No issues then, but only an hour into playing i got banned (not watchdog). Was there an update?
config:
autoclicker: 0 block delay, 15-18 cps with extra randomization
reach: 3.2-3.3
right clicker: 18-20 cps, 0 start delay, 1 block place delay
velo: 75 horizontal, 100 for the other 2
ka: 14-16 aps, 400 switch delay, 3.3 swing and attack range, max angle 70, and 1 max target(s)
the other 2 i use are chams and esp but i dont think those flag do they? idk but i guess i need a new config lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Ive recently got back into playing bedwars and was using the same config i used last summer. No issues then, but only an hour into playing i got banned (not watchdog). Was there an update?
config:
autoclicker: 0 block delay, 15-18 cps with extra randomization
reach: 3.2-3.3
right clicker: 18-20 cps, 0 start delay, 1 block place delay
velo: 75 horizontal, 100 for the other 2
ka: 14-16 aps, 400 switch delay, 3.3 swing and attack range, max angle 70, and 1 max target(s)
the other 2 i use are chams and esp but i dont think those flag do they? idk but i guess i need a new config lol
Did you use misplace in reach? Also what killaura did you use.

Reach and velo are still fine although staff and anticheat has been active lately so at most i'd use 3,2 and 90h but i'd recommend not using any.

hoestealernoah

Social Credit
Did you use misplace in reach? Also what killaura did you use.

Reach and velo are still fine although staff and anticheat has been active lately so at most i'd use 3,2 and 90h but i'd recommend not using any.
legit aura, and no i didnt misplace reach. I didnt even touch it lmao

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
ah alright, so would it be better to use hitboxes? if so what hitbox size is similar or around 70 max angle
No hitboxes ban too;
Hitboxes allows you to get hits outside of the serverside hitbox of a player, flagging the hitbox checks. So does misplace (as it moves the player closer, increasing the hitbox size clientside).

Legit aura doesn't have any rotations meaning it will also allow you to get hits outside of the hitbox, which flags.

I don't recommend using killaura at all as it will get you staff banned eventually but if you really want to you can find a config in my signature.