add new bed nuker

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
no… they added a nuker and then hypixel patched all nukers. It bypassed when they added it, don’t make up lies
Still they dipped after they patched it like why add a nuker at that point also there are nukers that bypass

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Still they dipped after they patched it like why add a nuker at that point also there are nukers that bypass
The nukers that bypass either break 1 block next to bed before (because if a block next to the bed is air the server will allow you to break the bed) or they use some kind of exploit that disables this. I think adding an option to break adjacent blocks would be beneficial for the module but regardless it still relies on exploits and could probably be patched pretty easily

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
they dont want to waste all their time redoing nukers after they get patched

paperchaser

Social Credit
The nukers that bypass either break 1 block next to bed before (because if a block next to the bed is air the server will allow you to break the bed) or they use some kind of exploit that disables this. I think adding an option to break adjacent blocks would be beneficial for the module but regardless it still relies on exploits and could probably be patched pretty easily
exactly, nukers were a thing for ages, stayed unpatched forever. Vape adds it and 2 days later hypixel patches ALL that bed nuking.
like yes they could just make it break other blocks but thats just as easy to patch.

they would obviously patch that as soon as vape adds it. the only point I see in vape adding it is so that hypixel patches all nuking again and kids can stop saying theres a bypass - theres not