Vape v4

uphelpapu123

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Vape edition (Vape v4:

Suggestion Description:
make the vape v4 version inyectable to lunar 1.7.10 cause i think i payed enought to not be able to use it in any other version that is not 1.8.9

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4:

Suggestion Description:
make the vape v4 version inyectable to lunar 1.7.10 cause i think i payed enought to not be able to use it in any other version that is not 1.8.9
Lunar client isn't supported. Use forge.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Vape edition (Vape v4:

Suggestion Description:
You have the same no click delay feature already in vape v4.

kyrooo

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4:

Suggestion Description:
should've looked at the compatible versions on vape v4. Unlucky

uphelpapu123

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Hey, I'm looking at switching over from smoking (water pipe & Bowls) to vaping. I've narrowed my search down to 4 vapes that are in my price range and that I think would be good for keeping in my man cave for when I rip movies tv and video games. I don't want to attach this Red Vape to any piece or have to fill up a bag. The 4 I've narrowed down to are the Enano, da buddha, the silver surfer, and the plenty. Out of these 4 what do you guys think would be best for the transition to vaping? Which one is the healthiest? And any other suggestions are appreciated. Thanks
just dont smoke eat candy instead xD