Help: Graphic/Injecting Error

timonOG

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
Hey, maybe someone can help me here.
I have owned VapeV4 for a long time. Recently after injecting (Badlion Client only) I had the flickering as seen in the video.
I resseted my graphics settings and all badlion mods and re-downloaded Badlion and VapeV4.
I haven't changed anything in Badlion or Vape, which is why the error could appear.
I don't know what to do, maybe someone can help me here.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I have owned VapeV4 for a long time. Recently after injecting (Badlion Client only) I had the flickering as seen in the video.
I resseted my graphics settings and all badlion mods and re-downloaded Badlion and VapeV4.
I haven't changed anything in Badlion or Vape, which is why the error could appear.
Try to delete your options.txt and optionsof.txt files in your minecraft folder. If that doesn't solve your issue then send a contact at https://www.vape.gg/support/in-game-other.

VapeV4

daron

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Or does not offer any help with Badlion, I know many people who inject into Badlion and nobody has the problem. That's why I thought that someone here knows more.
well apparently there are maybe errors around the vape. maybe try switching vape v4 gui to old one? or maybe turn off and kinds of render modules or text gui. if any of these doesnt help, then try resetting the whole pc

timonOG

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
well apparently there are maybe errors around the vape. maybe try switching vape v4 gui to old one? or maybe turn off and kinds of render modules or text gui. if any of these doesnt help, then try resetting the whole pc
how do i change that?

VapeV4

daron

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
how do i change that?
well its obvious that u probs know how to turn off those render modules, but for old gui:
1.go on settings (located at the upper right at the main gui)
2.go on gui settings
3.click on the "theme" and choose old gui
well apparently ive heard somewhere that "old gui" may fixes something and boost fps

powzers

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
well its obvious that u probs know how to turn off those render modules, but for old gui:
1.go on settings (located at the upper right at the main gui)
2.go on gui settings
3.click on the "theme" and choose old gui
well apparently ive heard somewhere that "old gui" may fixes something and boost fps
i have the exact same issues and nothing mentioned here works, are there any updates as to how this can be fixed

weaewae

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '20
i found a fix just turn on fast render in minecraft options